Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria (28675 Views)

One-Chance: Wike Vows To Tackle Violent Crimes In Abuja / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / The Nigerian Police Force Launches “police-vgs” Application To Combat Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has unveiled an App, Police VGS Quick Emergency Report and Response System (QERRS), aimed at tackling dimensions of crime and criminalities in the country.

Speaking at the unveiling of the Police-VGS Quick Emergency Reporting and Response System, a smart policing initiative aimed at revolutionising police response to emergency and ensuring swift and efficient action in critical situations, the acting inspector-general of Police, Olukayode Egbetokun, noted that the Police-VGS, an additional option to the already launched C4i-NPF Rescue Me App, represents the epitome of the Nigeria Police’s commitment to the security and safety of members of the public.

He further urged every resident of Nigeria to embrace the innovation wholeheartedly, stressing that its adoption will impact policing services significantly.

The Police-VGS QERRS is an application that has been modelled to ensure prompt response and referral in the event of emergencies such as accidents, natural disasters, medical emergencies, criminal incident reporting, intelligence sharing.

With the swipe of a button on a phone, emergency notifications will be sent directly to a dedicated team of police operatives who will ensure a swift, live, and coordinated response to reach in the shortest possible time.

“The Police-VGS app is a lifeline that can make all the difference in saving lives, combatting the menace of crime, and securing our communities,
” the IGP stated.

https://leadership.ng/police-unveil-emergency-app-to-tackle-crimes/

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by ManirBK: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist

107 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
cool
#RenewedHope.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by S1nce1975: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is a welcome development

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
I will rather pass through robbery scene than walk where Nigeria police gather

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by gaby(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
My guy Olu (on the red hat) company.

Nice one...

Congratulations.

Police go still say dem no get data to access app and respond to any emergency sha

Na Nigeria we dey..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by DangoteIvy: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by CuriousCart: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
This should be moved to the joke section.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by PapaNnamdi: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
U no make emergency app to tackle the 100 naira you are collecting from illegal road block idiot

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by orohbirodeysmel: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin grin

Their normal number no work na app go work...how many people dey use smart phones in the rural areas...

Finally, if them tell u how much them use develop this app ehn, if you dey chop am 1k daily, e fit last you 20yrs

App ko Apparel ni

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Elaeza(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
B
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Babzrockman: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
New IGP showing levels.

4 Likes

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Cokodjohn: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
That will be nice

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Sulele04(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
C

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by aboyaji(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
App that they'll hack

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Initial gra gra... Can something good come out of Nigeria Police Force? After few weeks, app will stop working.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by RoadMozart(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
You mean to tell me that its this same people that will mobilise themselves and act promptly if I call?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Danmike09928: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
That will be good
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Dittodat: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
k
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by BoldBrainz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
If this App work, make I die grin!

Every digital innovation wey police dey unveil dey end for newspaper pages. Even their emergency code dey play Osondi Owendi when you dial am.

Between them and DSS, I no sabi who useless pass.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by OkayDaddy: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
U no make emergency app to tackle the 100 naira you are collecting from illegal road block idiot
b0rn2fuck:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
If e work for south east and north, then it can work anywhere, na these two regions dey disturb Nigeria and Nigerians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by bablon20(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
U waka enter police station to call them sef dem no gree follow u, na app una wan come use? Make una dey play ó.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dead on arrival
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Orfankwagh(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
How many of ur officers be computer literate,u never train them u go find trouble

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
whats up guys?
Any tangible info on crowe App ?
grin grin[center][/center]

Anyway shaa,hope this one works oo.
Any spirit of glitches on this one na back to sender oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Abdulsaddiq: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
God bless Nigeria
Based on believes
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by naijapeepz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
If they quote amount they spent the n this App ehhnn, you no go download am.

2 Likes

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
You're just running your mouth on the internet but in reality you will scream for police the day you get into trouble.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After Losing Company’s ₦150,000 On Betting / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.