Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Letter To Buhari!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Buhari!!! (256 Views)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Buhari!!! by BBBlaze: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2017
LETTER TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Dear Mr President,
I congratulate you on your safe arrival into Nigeria. We thank God for good health.

Sir, your address the previous morning was quite interesting though brief. The most interesting point in your address was about the unity of our dear nation which you quoted to be "NOT NEGOTIABLE ". Sir, I have few questions to its effect.
1. How possible will it be when you currently run a sectional leadership... (all appointees are Northerners)?
2. How will it be possible when the fight against corruption is political?
3. How will it be possible when you operate a dictatorship form of leadership?
4. How will it be when the fundamental rights of citizens are violated?
5. Lastly, how will you achieve this when you don't respect the principle of separation of powers.

I will be grateful if my questions are credited with convincing answers.
Best regards

Bblaze
concerned Nigerian

cc.
Nairalanders(1 Nigeria)

Re: Letter To Buhari!!! by seunlayi(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Looking towards 2019 with a better option is the way out
Re: Letter To Buhari!!! by jahsharon: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Leave Buhari alone, go and take your bath, brush your teeth, wear your clothes and go out and work. Stop being a societal miscreant.
Re: Letter To Buhari!!! by BBBlaze: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2017
jahsharon:
Leave Buhari alone, go and take your bath, brush your teeth, wear your clothes and go out and work. Stop being a societal miscreant.
You that commented, what are you then, mr Noah?

(1) (Reply)

Sp500 In A Positive Territory Ahead Of The Friday’s Nfp Data / I Return To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians And Reposition The Country - Buhari / Transforming Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.