Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' (31600 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by fergie001: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Archbishop of Kaduna Catholic Diocese, Most Rev. Mathew Manoso Ndagoso has said that the current administration has shown that it cannot lead Nigerians out of hunger and insecurity.

He noted that issues of hunger and insecurity were becoming worse by the day.

The Bishop stated this when he fielded questions from journalists at the ongoing Annual General Meeting of the Nigeria Catholic Diocesan Priests’ Association taking place at the Catholic Social Centre, Kaduna.

The cleric said since his ordination into priesthood 33 years ago, he had yet to know any regime as bad as the President Buhari led All Progressives Congress, APC, government.

He said since the present government came to power, people from all walks of life had been trouping into his office to beg for money and food to feed their families.

According to him, “You see, in governance or democratic government, if you know you don’t have the capacity to even rule a local government, don’t put yourself forward.

“The very fact that you put yourself forward you are telling the people that you have the capacity and the know-how.

“Even if you don’t have the know-how I think in leadership, you don’t need to have the know-how.

“I think you should have the intelligence to get people who know to be able to do the job. Nobody, no matter how intelligent you are, you cannot do it alone.

“Now talking about the present government, I think the simple question that every Nigerian should ask is – my life today and my life before this government came in, what is the difference?

“Go on the streets and ask Nigerians, four years on, how is your life compared to before?

“I can tell you I am 33 years in priesthood, I have never seen Nigerians come to my office in tears looking for ordinary food.

“You see them dressed up in Agbada, but if they tell you what they are going through – that they are not able to feed their families. It has never been this bad in our country.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/18/dont-capacity-govern-catholic-bishop-tells-buhari/

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Horbar1: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
God bless 9ja.

Get your poultry birds from reputable hatcheries at affordable price.

Check my signature.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Chukwurah003: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sponsored press release. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Oszy: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?

267 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by simonlee(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily one will think he is a man with the vision and desire to lead and and deliver Nigeria with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?
The most traveled Nigerian president of all time!

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Godjone(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Buhari is a very heartless and wicked leader

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Godjone:
Buhari is a very heartless and wicked leader
HE IS EVIL!!

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by vastolord4(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmm.. and why is this statement just coming from you guys

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by doctokwus: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Shut up!
Why did your type not speak up before the election?
Even when Mbaka was making a fool of himself supporting Buhari's re-election publicly,why did this priest not come out to rebuke him and tell the world Buhari is not fit for governance?
Now that the harm has been done,he opens his mouth to utter trash.
What makes you a priest and man of God if you cannot look truth in the face and rulers in the eye and tell them they don't have the capacity to rule? Rubbish!!

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by omoadeleye(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Buhari knew all these but he is just too wicked and saying we should be giving him time to continue wasting our time

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by cosmatika(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
We already know. The dullard is finished

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Sholaco: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bishop go and govern Nigeria for us na

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by ALWAYSINMONEY: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
may God help this country and our leaders,you need to see how people now live in fear this days.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
who no sabi

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by OdefaGirl(f): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
But forget joke, there is hunger in d land. Our governors also are not helping matter. It is not only d president that is to be blamed on this.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by johnmartus(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Very insensitive leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by deeway200(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
They will soon tag him a thief who is not benefiting from this administration

19 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
being a Pharoah
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?

3 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by MrMcJay(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
simonlee:

The most traveled Nigerian president of all time!

No, I think that should be Obasanjo. He fancied himself as another Mandela out of prison and was travelling about like a runs girl that time until Atiku showed him pepper. That's when he sat back and started governing.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by AkataYeriYeri: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Because he’s a Muslim. Right?
ArchBishop wey mumu

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Davidasi: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
2015 till date

nigerians are now poorer than church rats

i blzme tinubu for all these

imagine ho boys are begging for 100 naira to 500 to survive

Buhari has destroy nigeria

i swear tinubu will not smell that post if he does not come out openly to denounce bulani

he must talk about the killing even yesterday in taraba,bornu osun ondo and even benue

tinubu is a doom ass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Freshbaba95(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:

The first president to be branded an imposter, AKA jibrin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by principal21(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:
You hit the nail on the head o!!!! I am certain he would be remembered for so many things, but definitely not for good. !!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Freshbaba95(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Because he’s a Muslim. Right?
ArchBishop wey mumu

Sense is still far. Sorry bro. Who ever did this to you, won't leave to see you recover

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by shine96: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Sponsored press release. undecided
Not a sponsored press briefing. It's the reality

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Religion6: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
This man is an IPOB yoot in the voice of some zombies

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by AkataYeriYeri: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Sense is still far. Sorry bro. Who ever did this to you, won't leave to see you recover
I thought you would counter my point with reasonable objection.
But a wailer will always be a wailer

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises” / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.