Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! (2705 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2017
I went to Instagram and Twitter but could not send her a message there. Facebook is full of fake accounts, I don't take Facebook serious anymore.

How can I reach her please, I want to propose to her.

I am serious about this.

MODS please help me.

Modified ***

All those quoting me and talking thrash, na beta thunder go fire una . Enemies of progress, God pass una.

I go come back here come tell my success story.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Lalasticlala Abeg help a brother.
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by rosalieene(f): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2017
you are one hell of a funny being!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2017
rosalieene:
you are one hell of a funny being!
what makes me funny here?
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by xpac01(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Go consult amadioha.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Amajerry83(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Upload ur picture let's c if u even qualify.
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by dtruth50: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2017
pls hw old are u n wht is ur net worth plus ur pic? i can contact her 4 u
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by ehinmowo: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
I don't want to believe that you are joking. Bt if u are, that's one heck of a joke. If u are nt joking and you are nt looking for a way out of financial mess, then I say so help you God.

Become an active member on cawid.com
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
ehinmowo:
I don't want to believe that you are joking. Bt if u are, that's one heck of a joke. If u are nt joking and you are nt looking for a way out of financial mess, then I say so help you God.

Become an active member on cawid.com
I'm civil servant. I earn money. I'm not a begger

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Op, be friends with any actor. Then u can get Intouch with her.

Keep trying. Dont give up smiley

And dont mind what any guy says about your bank account details.

They dont want to marry her and they will still confuse interested suitors from making a move.
Is that not monitoring spirits in human form?

Go ahead op, keep trying

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by slayking(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2017
grin
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Preca(f): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2017
that is very simple...
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Chubhie: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Go through her agent named sukkot.
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by sukkot: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chubhie:
Go through her agent named sukkot.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by EmyLeo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
it's really nice to dream bro..

#ride on!!_ don't let anyone stop you..

#SayNoToOshogboWeed....undecidedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by ShayGirl(f): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Don't need to waste much time looking for her cos I bet she logs into this forum either as a guest or nl...

U Jst beg d mods to move it front pagegrin grin grin
I love ur faith bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
iAudio:
I went to Instagram and Twitter but could not send her a message there. Facebook is full of fake accounts, I don't take Facebook serious anymore.

How can I reach her please, I want to propose to her.

I am serious about this.

MODS please help me.

I see.
Okay i have a better suggestion

Ask for the human resources manager of companies looking for cleaners , you could do with that

Obviously you are too dumb to get a better job demanding mental skills hence I am sure you would fit in perfectly as a cleaner or a driver

I pray this comes to pass for you

Omo ale
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by makydebbie(f): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, whayasay? cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Marcelo290(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
People mumu o, is Rita Dominic God? why are people looking at it as an impossibility?

emmm, egbon Op continue Jor, I wish you all the best in your quest.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Lakeside79:

I see.
Okay i have a better suggestion

Ask for the human resources manager of companies looking for cleaners , you could do with that

Obviously you are too dumb to get a better job demanding mental skills hence I am sure you would fit in perfectly as a cleaner or a driver

I pray this comes to pass for you

Omo ale
you are the dumbest Ignoramus. I asked for a simple help and you posted this sh1t. Does that not explain how daft you are? Why not jump and pass if you have nothing to offer me.

gay.
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 23, 2017
alexialin:
Op, be friends with any actor. Then u can get Intouch with her.

Keep trying. Dont give up smiley

And dont mind what any guy says about your bank account details.

They dont want to marry her and they will still confuse interested suitors from making a move.
Is that not monitoring spirits in human form?

Go ahead op, keep trying
Wow. Thanks for this suggestion. I never thought of it. I know a very popular movie producer. I will ask him.. Honestly I appreciate your suggestion. Thank you!

Case closed.
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2017
iAudio:
Wow. Thanks for this suggestion. I never thought of it. I know a very popular movie producer. I will ask him.. Honestly I appreciate your suggestion. Thank you!

Case closed.

You are welcome smiley

Perfect!

And best of luck! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Marcelo290:
People mumu o, is Rita Dominic God? why are people looking at it as an impossibility?

emmm, egbon Op continue Jor, I wish you all the best in your quest.

Dont mind most Nigerian guys, that's how they are.
They see a successful beautiful lady, they worship her as God, and stay clear of her. Now tell me, who will then marry her? And they will use bad mouth saying she needs deliverance, whereas they are the ones who needs deliverance!

Only few percentage of men have what it takes, that's guts!

Op do your thing.

Let no one derail u..

smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Choise(f): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Choise(f): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2017
have you been ask this question? alright read now:http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2185
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by nikkypearl(f): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
iAudio:
you are the dumbest Ignoramus. I asked for a simple help and you posted this sh1t. Does that not explain how daft you are? Why not jump and pass if you have nothing to offer me.

gay.

I tried to make sense of your incoherent babble unsuccessfully.
Do try to read a book to improve your grammar dexterity, because for now your words read like a nursery rhyme with a colored bouncing Ball hopping on each word as one tries to read your garbage .

I have to apologise now for I can't engage your further as I don't speak monkey

Try Airforce1 I am sure he can indulge your childish primate rants
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Lakeside79:

I tried to make sense of your incoherent babble unsuccessfully.
Do try to read a book to improve your grammar dexterity, because for now your words read like a nursery rhyme with a colored bouncing Ball hopping on each word as one tries to read your garbage .

I have to apologise now for I can't engage your further as I don't speak monkey

Try Airforce1 I am sure he can indulge your childish primate rants
seek solutions for your maggot - infested brain. Loser.
Re: How Can I Contact Rita Dominic? Her Man Has Come! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalasticlala so this is where you are, I have been calling you since last year for this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4005903/nairalander-makes-edm you no gree answer me well done o

(1) (Reply)

So Beautiful:- Davido Shows Off The Number 1 Woman In His Life (photo) / Internet On Fire As Nigerian Lady Stuns With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Tiwa Savage Working On A New Project But Something Caught Her Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.