Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) (43843 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07
Actress Rita Dominic And Her Husband, Fidelis Anosike, Doing The Trending Pluto Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCBZvGZ_6To?si=6yELQC62oYvuFqEV

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by EreluRoz: 8:22pm On Apr 07
May this their marriage last amen.

I don't trust this man, he will like playing games as I'm seeing him so.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by bigdammyj: 9:05pm On Apr 07
Seen & noted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Natbrowny: 9:05pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Dont judge homie. So you trust Rita abi.

Trust can be a dangerous tool.. Dont camp on it..

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:05pm On Apr 07
No seed yet or have the eggs finished??

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by macho44(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

You just dey contradict yourself.
Beta go marry, before MENOPAUSE choke you 😁.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by kereman1: 9:06pm On Apr 07
This rita na my kinda woman

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by kendrick9(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Foolish comment

35 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Nazgul: 9:07pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
Womb watcher spotted

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by StraightGaay: 9:07pm On Apr 07
This one never get belle

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Hezzyluv: 9:07pm On Apr 07
Rita my crush then. grin

Congratulations to her.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by stephenponti(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07
May God bless their Union with triplets. May the Favor of God locate them, May the God of fruitfulness locate them speedily even if it requires doing IVF, let them do it and carry their own baby in Jesus mighty name

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by tefishy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07
Rita na fine woman. I just imagine what her twenties would have been with her admirers

EreluRoz:

See you, that doesn't mean we should trust her either. DNA test should be the trust of every fruitful marriage now

14 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07
kiss
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:08pm On Apr 07
Let us know when they divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Macdeey: 9:08pm On Apr 07
angry
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:08pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Womb watcher spotted

Any marriage without kids is useless

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Entanglement: 9:08pm On Apr 07
NwekeUG:
Actress Rita Dominic And Her Husband, Fidelis Anosike, Doing The Trending Pluto Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCBZvGZ_6To?si=6yELQC62oYvuFqEV
this just show how women greatest desire is to be wife by somebody undecided

Forget all those failed project called feminist because no man was coming their way!

Ask Genevieve for further clarification

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Macdeey: 9:09pm On Apr 07
StraightGaay:
This one never get belle

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07
I love

The husband is getting younger day by day
Rita is obviously giving him peace of mind 🥰

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Frayoworld(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07
Ah ah
Girl wey l dey plan marry wen l hammer!!!
When n where did diz marriage take place
Am ready to refund d bride price ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by MrBachelor: 9:09pm On Apr 07
cool
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by franugo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07
What beautyfull people....always loved Rita, she's never been the type to dress naked in the name of fashion. Scandal and wahala free and oh so gorgeous cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by SmartMen: 9:10pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin grin grin people wey don born sef... lmaooo.

womb watcher association of evil Nigerians have been put to shame. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by MrBachelor: 9:11pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Una don start. If dem carry una go the kangaroo court of this banana republic now una go start to cry and plead for forgiveness.

12 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Segzy19: 9:12pm On Apr 07
How dis one take concern us say rita and her husband dey dance? Who moved this nonsense to the front page?

Anything special in the dance or the video...?
People just circulate anything just because internet and social media is available. ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by SmartMen: 9:12pm On Apr 07
StraightGaay:
This one never get belle
people wey don born... make una dey wait for bad news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by StraightGaay: 9:13pm On Apr 07
SmartMen:
people wey don born... make una dey wait for bad news.
Born wetin, born shege, na you born am for am

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Freshtruth(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
Rita is d one feeding this man trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by cloud(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
womb watcher, how many kids do you have? Just asking

14 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by spartachico(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
Shey baba God don bless the union with children?... Asking respectfully

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) by Ademola47(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
Can't this YouTubers fvcking keep shut and allow us enjoy the video after all we are not blind?

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.