Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Please Help A Nairalander - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help A Nairalander (760 Views)

"My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander by Pweedycutie(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning guys...I just saw this message from glo this morning and I am confused if its real or not. Please guys your contribution would be appreciated.
Picture below:

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin na scam

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Don't fall for the cheap scam. Delete the sms instantly before you mistakenly call them to claim your prize tongue

Pweedycutie:
Good morning guys...I just saw this message from glo this morning and I am confused if its real or not. Please guys your contribution would be appreciated.
Picture below:

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by TDonald: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2017
contact their customer care

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Lol no network will send you a text message like that. They would rather call you with thier customer care number. Disregard the message.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Pweedycutie(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin na scam
Hmmmm
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Pweedycutie(f): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Lol no network will send you a text message like that. They would rather call you with thier customer care number. Disregard the message.
I will. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Pweedycutie(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
madridguy:
Don't fall for the cheap scam. Delete the sms instantly before you mistakenly call them to claim your prize tongue

I will do just that. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Pweedycutie(f): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2017
TDonald:
contact their customer care
how can I? The number there doesn't look like a customer service number
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Draei: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Seems you're a first class learner.
Call 121 then press 0 to speak with them
so you can confirm that stuff. It's almost a scam.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Pweedycutie(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Draei:
Seems you're a first class learner.
Call 121 then press 0 to speak with them
so you can confirm that stuff. It's almost a scam.
its just that I started using glo sim like a week ago so I don't know much about it. But thanks anyway
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by iihtlagos: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2017
Pweedycutie:

its just that I started using glo sim like a week ago so I don't know much about it. But thanks anyway

The scammers sent it using a bulk SMS platform. You can configure any name using the bulk SMS platform.

Hope you get. Don't worry about the GLO name as the sender. That is a cheap scam.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by TDonald: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Pweedycutie:

how can I? The number there doesn't look like a customer service number

That's why i said contact Glo customer care, not the number sent with the sms

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons To Love The Tecno Spark / How To Write Texts Upside Down On Whatsapp, Twitter, Telegram, And Other Apps / Techno Cx Air For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.