Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate (570 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets Masai Ujiri, President Of Toronto Raptors In Canada / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate by lightblazingnow(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate
scannewsnigeria.com

The constitution says the President shall transmit a letter to the SENATE to leave and to resume as President.

The Senate President is not the Nigerian Senate. Until President Buhari’s letter is read on the floor of the Senate, he hasn’t returned and as such can’t resume as President of Nigeria.

To put it succinctly, in the eyes of the law, President Buhari has not returned. The man who returned was Mr. Buhari; a private citizen.

I’m happy that Mr. Femi Adesina has accepted that the transmission letter for President Buhari’s resumption would have come before his appearance on NTA.

Therefore I would urge Nigerians to disregard the speech by Mr. Buhari as the President’s speech.

The man who addressed you on NTA was a private citizen like you, who hurriedly left his hospital bed to a nearby TV station.

The Presidency should not apologise to us; when it still has the opportunity to do the right thing.

We look forward to another speech from President Buhari, after the SENATE not Saraki, considers his resumption letter.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/bukola-saraki-is-not-the-senate/

Re: Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate by Mynd44: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Puff puff pass

To many people who don't know jack

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate by vedaxcool(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Puff puff pass

.... Inhale exhale. .
Re: Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate by crestedaguiyi: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Puff puff pass

mr. know it all, can you explain to the op what he is missing.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate by lightblazingnow(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Puff puff pass

Tell us, if I am wrong.... I know that you are a great support of Buhari, so I am... I have many thread in Nairaland in support of Buhari..

I expected more from a moderator,than this, anyway until otherwise...

Greatness running ETERNALLY
Re: Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate by lightblazingnow(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

mr. know it all, can you explain to the op what he is missing.

Thanks much

(1) (Reply)

The National Identity Card Project / Fani Kayode-give Reasons Why Nigeria Won't Break Into Pieces / INEC Resumes Melaye’s Recall Process, Plans Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.