Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (41567 Views)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by fratermathy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
His mother one of the Deputy Vice Chancellors of Delta State University, Prof. Rose Aziza.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Daviestunech(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Originality007:
Good.... Now the Guy should be richer than Neymar grin
u say wetin?

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Amaobi07(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:
People will believe anything from the internet. He's 23 and has 3 BSc. degrees in Law from three different Universities right? Ask yourself how many years it takes to complete a BSc. Degree in Law in Nigeria, taking considerations of the yearly strikes? Then include years in his degree in the U.K.
From my calculations a Law degree in Nigeria is 4 years and UK is 3 years. That's 4 + 4 + 3 equal 11 years. 11 minus 23 that's 12.
So dude entered kindergarten from a 6 months old pregnancy, graduated to primary at 3 years, finish secondary at 11 years and entered a Nigerian university at 12 years.

Ps: calculation was without strikes in the Nigeria university.

Congratulations bloggers, you just won the Nobel Prize for world most stupid and dumbo of the 21st century.
Just wondering the same thing... Moreover law is 5years in Nigeria plus 1year in law school.... Maybe he did his masters in Cambridge which may be another year or so.... In the absence of proof to the contrary, congratulations to him.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Amaobi07(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:
Last last sha as a new wig he will still earn 10k a month
As a matter of fact or just your opinion... Cus I am not understanding you oh
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Alexis0147(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
He is a friend and was my junior in secondary school... Reginald has always been brilliant and he also has a scholarship foundation.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Tobi4ariyo: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
01mcfadden:
Brain. @23? Wow! This is surprising giving the incessant strikes OAU always embark on.
I wish him well in his future endeavors.
the incessant strike doesn't correlate to his intellectuallity now
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by popefuse(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
See as he dey look, he don read book like mad. Nah this kain guy ladies suppose they pursue not yahoo olodo boys
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by engrhorla(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buy a first class lan & houses with Adron Homes!

My signature is calling...
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
datola:
Wow!

Nigeria's public universities still attract the best brains notwithstanding the rot occasioned by the ruling class (political and religious) who own and control high fee paying private universities and deliberately weaken public schools by starving them of funds.

Harvard is what is it today because of the huge funding and the brains it attracts.

I will start taking our private universities more serious(ly) when their products top rigorous external exams and graduate schools abroad.

Great Ife!
What are you saying now
Best graduating student from insead some years ago was a CU graduate.
https://www.nairaland.com/3214292/kemi-onabanjo-covenant-university-graduate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by 01mcfadden(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tobi4ariyo:
the incessant strike doesn't correlate to his intellectuallity now
Yeah. I was using it to make reference to his young age. He achieved all those at 23 despite OAU's strikes.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by alfajohn: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:
People will believe anything from the internet. He's 23 and has 3 BSc. degrees in Law from three different Universities right? Ask yourself how many years it takes to complete a BSc. Degree in Law in Nigeria, taking considerations of the yearly strikes? Then include years in his degree in the U.K.
From my calculations a Law degree in Nigeria is 4 years and UK is 3 years. That's 4 + 4 + 3 equal 11 years. 11 minus 23 that's 12.
So dude entered kindergarten from a 6 months old pregnancy, graduated to primary at 3 years, finish secondary at 11 years and entered a Nigerian university at 12 years.

Congratulations bloggers, you just won the Nobel Prize for world most stupid and dumbo of the 21st century.
bros I believe u went to school don't let ur bad belle derail ur reasoning. Do they spend 4 years in law school, they last time I checked they spent 1 year. Also if u go to U.K. With a first class degree in law and u want to study that same course u think they will not give u credit for some courses. Bros it is very doable at 23 years.

2 Likes

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Dongreat(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
generationz:

Chai I'm just shaking my head for you, instead of researching you just made a fool of yourself

It's called an llb. in law and at the University level it takes 5 years +a year in law school

He probably did his masters in Cambridge that's 1 year
Totalling 7 or 8 years due to strike

Young lady you know you can start a conversation with someone without insults? And it's very immature when it's with someone you don't know about.
I am sorry but since you can't start a proper debate like an educated person, I rather not contribute to such farce.
Have a wonderful day.

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by intruxive(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:

Law school is not 4yrs, masters in cambridge is not 3yrs mr mathmatician

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Dongreat(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
alfajohn:
bros I believe u went to school don't let ur bad belle derail ur reasoning. Do they spend 4 years in law school, they last time I checked they spent 1 year. Also if u go to U.K. With a first class degree in law and u want to study that same course u think they will not give u credit for some courses. Bros it is very doable at 23 years.

Three first class from three different institutions? Now when did the Nigeria Law school started awarding first class instead of distinction. Or the UK universities awarding first class for Masters?
Not everyone attended pepper soup uni to fall for every write up in the net. Tell the bloggers to proofread and check their writing before posting.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Dongreat(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:

Law school is not 4yrs, masters in cambridge is not 3yrs mr mathmatician

Neither does Law school award First Class or U.K. Uni award first class for masters, Mr "I don't care to read well before disproving".

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by temmyo: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
uncle when did you attend Nigerian Law School? as as the last time I checked, Law school in Nigeria awards first class!

Dongreat:

Three first class from three different institutions? Now when did the Nigeria Law school started awarding first class instead of distinction. Or the UK universities awarding first class for Masters?
Not everyone attended pepper soup uni to fall for every write up in the net. Tell the bloggers to proofread and check their writing before posting.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by omoelerin1: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:

Law program through JAMB in Nigerian Universities is 5yr while direct entry is 4yr. May be he started at age 16 and finished at 21. Nigerian Law School is 1 year. Master in UK is 1/2 or 2 years depends on the institution.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by AbelDjassi: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:

A thinking man. Uncommon around these partsgrin grin grin
But wait a minute; it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that he completed his degree at OAU by the time he was 18/19, in 2012.

15TH SEPTEMBER 2014 MCL AFRICAN BURSARY WINNERS
The Law Faculty is delighted to announce that Onoriode Aziza and Adeola Owoade are the first recipients of the Herbert Smith Freehills African Bursary, for which nationals of a country in Africa offered a place on the MCL are eligible.

The bursary was established due to the generosity of Herbert Smith Freehills, one of the world’s leading law firms. It has strong African connections and nearly 3,000 lawyers in offices spanning Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.

Mr. Aziza and Mr. Owoade were awarded the Herbert Smith Freehills African Bursary on the strength of outstanding academic results achieved at the Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University. Mr. Owoade graduated in 2009 and Mr. Aziza did likewise in 2012.

The total amount of the bursary is £22,050. This will be split evenly between Mr. Aziza and Mr. Owoade and will defray for each of them half of their MCL course fees. Herbert Smith Freehills is additionally offering Mr. Aziza and Mr. Owoade a one week work experience placement in their London office that will take place during one of their breaks between academic terms.

Source:http://www.mcl.law.cam.ac.uk/mcl-african-bursary-winners

Now to the blogger who clearly mangled facts here; why would someone who had distinguished himself enough at OAU, to attract an award at Cambridge, feel the need to do yet another undergraduate degree? Think!!!

WHY THE MCL?
Those contemplating undertaking graduate studies in law have a wide range of options from which to choose. The factors dictating your choice will vary considerably depending on individual preferences. The MCL is ideally suited to those who are seeking a strong corporate orientation within their graduate studies.
Source: http://www.mcl.law.cam.ac.uk/why-the-mcl

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by yemiosinbajo: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
datola:
Wow!

Nigeria's public universities still attract the best brains notwithstanding the rot occasioned by the ruling class (political and religious) who own and control high fee paying private universities and deliberately weaken public schools by starving them of funds.

Harvard is what is it today because of the huge funding and the brains it attracts.

I will start taking our private universities more serious(ly) when their products top rigorous external exams and graduate schools abroad.

Great Ife!

They actually do.

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by monex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
ogawisdom:
First class crammer abi memorizer

Most first class ppl dnt excess in d practice of their area

Hw many first class in law make it to SAN jst frm practice.

So first class means nothing if d knowledge can't impact society positively

most first class are impacting society positively by lecturing and working in organisations. One does not have to be an entrpreneur to impact society.

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by vicky9cee: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
If am still entitle to my opinion, I choose to disagree and am smelling something in this post...

When did the guy gain admission to OAU, lets say 16 + 4 years (remember OAU 4 years can never be 4 years) ok,
So, he graduated from OAU at 20, when did he gain admission to Law School, definitely it can't be earlier than 21.
Then he will probably graduate at Law School at 22 years old. So, when did he gain admission to Cambridge?

Someone can prove me wrong though!
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Congrats to the great scholar.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Gerrard59(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:

He did make a first from all institutions attended. Whether distinction or first class, he was the best.

However, the news is old.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/06/bellanaija-celebrates-academic-excellence-onoriode-reginald-aziza/
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Mrnakeina(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:

Ps ps: To those quoting me that it's very possible. Yes it is but only in planet MARS while studying at a Nigeria uni in Mars Nebula. Except he's true age is twisted as useless bloggers tends to do.
Nigeria University go on strike every year. Go and check records.
Congratulations again, dumb bloggers.

He probably attended all simultaneously! We can just follow stupidly in this country!

Nobody wants to think and think again...

U do well

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Dongreat(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gerrard59:

He did make a first from all institutions attended. Whether distinction or first class, he was the best.

However, the news is old.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/06/bellanaija-celebrates-academic-excellence-onoriode-reginald-aziza/

I was never against his achievements but the write-up. You don't come online this 21st century and write up something to sound amazing yet very impossible and expect everyone to swallow hook and line.
Not everyone is fooled by aww write-up. And I don't take news from any Nigeria bloggers serious as they are chronic liars.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Sagay212: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
They will make the first class , have all the masters in the world but we go still wait for chinese man to come discover mineral resources wey don dey our backyard since 15BC. He try sha...at least him go get better jab.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Gerrard59(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:

I was never against his achievements but the write-up. You don't come online this 21st century and write up something to sound amazing yet very impossible and expect everyone to swallow hook and line.
Not everyone is fooled by aww write-up. And I don't take news from any Nigeria bloggers serious as they are chronic liars.

I can understand the issue about bloggers, but the news is factual. My link corroborates it. Everything is factual.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by yim(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
He is on his way to Oxford for PhD this September.
He is in France presently with Sherman and Sterling LLP. He has an awesome resume. I really look up to him.
His set was fortunate they went to law school at the right time despite strikes, he spent 5 years in Ife.
I like to famz people like him all the time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by youngstarlit(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by Azam101: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dongreat:

Ps ps: To those quoting me that it's very possible. Yes it is but only in planet MARS while studying at a Nigeria uni in Mars Nebula. Except he's true age is twisted as useless bloggers tends to do.
I am not against his achievements but read the write-up again, slowly this time and you will see it stinks. Poorly written with fantasy instead of reality.
You are genius in calculation walahi

1 Like

Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by IamShiningStar(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oga haba nah! who says he used 4+4+3 for the three degrees? Oau is 5yrs, law school is only 1yr nah!, while 2 for Cambridge(masters)! so it's 4+1+2=8.
So it's very very possible my dear! some people start early u know!
Cheers!
Dongreat:

I am not against his achievements but read the write-up again, slowly this time and you will see it stinks. Poorly written with fantasy instead of reality.
Re: Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge by mekyno777(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamShiningStar:
Oga haba nah! who says he used 4+4+3 for the three degrees? Oau is 5yrs, law school is only 1yr nah!, while 2 for Cambridge(masters)! so it's 4+1+2=8.
So it's very very possible my dear! some people start early u know!
Cheers!
Most schools accept 1 yr masters for first class if the person is pursuring the same course or smtn related.
It is very possible bt u need to be very intelligent, sharp and lucky!
Where did u person/man get 4+4+3 sef? E go sch all? ....SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom / FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.