Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Federal University Otuoke In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures (41473 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / Pls How Much Is The School Fee For Federal University Otuoke In Bayesa State / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uteghe(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2015
The so called Fed University,Otuoke is in many ways inferior to the Pry schhols built by Amaechi in Rivers. Its not establishing Universities by name but building structures.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by daimsy(f): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2015
op is this all you can prove?

poor propaganda.very poor. cheesy

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Princecalm(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2015
What figures of speech is used by the op in reference to his topic.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2015
OP, YOU'RE A FOOLISH BOY. Is that all you've got

60 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2015
If you must criticise people, do so with valid points. Op plz work harder because your employer is not pleased with your service.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by sweettease(f): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2015
SMH... Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by kasheemawo(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you are the one fooling here, if u have contrary picture(s) kindly show us

21 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uteghe(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Eghosakelly:
If you must criticise people, do so with valid points. Op plz work harder because your employer is not pleased with your service.
Am not working for anybody. Am a full blooded Niger Deltan who sees alerting Nigerians on the scam Fed Universities as a patriotic duty.

21 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by ochejoseph(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
kasheemawo:
you are the one fooling here, if u have contrary picture(s) kindly show us

APC and their Sympathisers have been Misleading their followers but Nigerians are Not Dumb!

Help yourself

http://fuotuoke.edu.ng/

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2015
OP you are saying what everyone already knows. We keep hearing Jonathan built 13 brand new universities from scratch. Whenever you ask anybody to show us pictures of these brand new federal universities built by the federal government of Jonathan so we can evaluate them, the place goes quiet. Goes quiet because the structures are nothing to write home about, you just see signboard in the bush for most of them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by kasheemawo(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2015
ochejoseph:

APC and their Sympathisers have been Misleading their followers but Nigerians are Not Dumb!

Help yourself

http://fuotuoke.edu.ng/
i want raw picture not Abati type

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Itulah(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Uteghe:
The so called Fed University,Otuoke is in many ways inferior to the Pry schhols built by Amaechi in Rivers. Its not establishing Universities by name but building structures.

It is their temporal site mumu tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
The first picture looks like an Admin block of a Government secondary school.

4 Likes

Uteghe:

There is nothing wrong with building universities.....it is how you find money for them over the next few decades that is the problem

That is why I am not too eager about these new government universities....whether federal or state...because few years down the road....money is going to be hard to come by....and then guess what?....fees go up.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Why una dey look for wey to abuse this man everytime, even if I do not support, he is still the best performing president but his clueless to defeat boko haram on time and the way he handle the chibok girls matter has made me turn to APC, even the so called OBJ calling for change is still part of same PDP that has been ruling for years because he ruled under same party. ..

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by stronger: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Apart from the fact that they keep lying with fake pictures (Fake schools, fake soldiers, fake roads, fake housing estates etc), Ican show you proof if you want, it is a shame that a govt keeps bragging about so called "new universities" when the existing ones are RUBBISH! If you have schooled abroad, you will know our nigerian universities are nonsense that's why none of them is in the top 1000 in the world!

MR. PRESIDENT, IMPROVE EXISTING SCHOOLS: better research and teaching facilities, improved working conditions for lecturers and students, provide student loans for the less privileged!

That should have been his focus. . NOT putting signboards everywhere, counting numbers and using fake pictures to advertise! Shame!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Anapuao(f): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmm don't know what to believe anymore
The school just started but I guess it will grow
with time if well managed and properly funded.
But the place be like 1960bet center grin

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2015
kasheemawo:
i want raw picture not Abati type
Lol at Abati type. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Vince77(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by kman1090(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Evn my 4ma sec sch has better standard structures n equipments than that so called uni....

Cheap propaganda. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2015
kudos to Mr president

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Aaah!
Flesh air cool

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by oluwagadaffi(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2015
WE NEED REAL PICTURES OOOO, LET SOM1 HELP US WITH PICTURES, COS I DON'T REALLY BELIEVE ANYTHING IN DIS COUNTRY AGAIN
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by saintandsinnerz: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2015
So Op you just posted a single picture of a whole university just to score a cheap political point abi? Do you know what you are? A big idiiot without any sense of what education is all about. Even if that is the only structure in that school, the major point is that it has provided education for those who hitherto may not have opportunity of university education. If at all you are reasonable, you should have known that as a new university, they will probably lack some infrastructure in the short run or do you believe that the UNNs and the Unilags of this world became what they are on a day? Really this is the dumbest thread I have come across in Nairaland and the mod that brought this to front page should be sanctioned!

14 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
daimsy:
op is this all you can prove?

poor propaganda.very poor. cheesy

Very very poor my dear grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by hush15: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Uteghe:
Am not working for anybody. Am a full blooded Niger Deltan who sees alerting Nigerians on the scam Fed Universities as a patriotic duty.

Dude, do you see that girl in that picture you upload, she seems happy with the school.

I am not happy with LASU. They holding me to ransome....

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) / Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.