Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari (5948 Views)

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by ddippset(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
amaechi2020:

Am just wondering why should Ojukwu belittle himself to visit Buhari in a little known town of Duara to discuss Nigerian unity. Buhari lied against Ojukwu, the truth has been vindicated, Ojukwu and Buhari are not on the same academic pedestal. Ojukwu was an Oxford trained graduate, Buhari is not. Ojukwu was a graduate soldier, Buhari was not. Ojukwu like Azikiwe, Nelson Mandela, mahatma Ghandi etc was a charismatic leader, Buhari is not. Ojukwu growing up enjoyed life as a silver spoon kid, Buhari did not. During the war, while Ojukwu was a general, Buhari was a lieutenant. If Buhari claimed that he had an agreement with Ojukwu that Nigeria will one, why was there no press release after the so called meeting? Did Ojukwu secretly travel to Duara without informing members of his family? How can the two of them discuss issues bothering on Nigeria’s unity without involving other ethnic groups that made up Nigeria? At the time he (Buhari) claimed to have had the meeting with Ojukwu both of them were not leaders of any of the two ethnic groups of igbo and hausa. Simply put,Ojukwu was one of the opinion leaders of the East and Buhari represents same in the North. Non of them can take decision for their regions without involvement or support of other leaders or the masses. So Buhari goofed to have claimed that he had agreement with Ojukwu that Nigeria will remain one, with obvious reference to the fact that Igbos will remain part of Nigeria. This is a clear case of me an igbo man inviting Alhaji Umaru my hausa friend or leader as the case may be to my home town and after a lengthy discussion on Nigeria’s way forward, we agreed that federalism is the best system for Nigeria. Some years later i became the president of Nigeria, as a result of my bad policies that put the north in a disadvantaged position they started to protest against it and calling for division of the country and i quickly reminded them of the private meeting i had with the late umaru,one of their own, which they are not aware of, that they must remain part of Nigeria.
so academic qualification is now the standard for making friendships and forming associations right? as head of state Buhari interracted with world leaders in europe and america and very important world personalities talkless of some Ojukwu. another thing don't give us no crap about policies bla bla bla. all of the hating, the hate speeches, the insults began the very moment jega announced Buhari the winner of the presidential election. everything happening now is a result of anger over the loss of pdp.

2 Likes

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Franchise21(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Odiegwu
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by MrSly(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Remimadrid:
Mumu man, If your father had visited him would it have changed anything if he told you. attention seeking son of the man who led 3 million Igbo's to their early grave, and yet he is still revered by his own people.
I see frustration allover your write up. Better learn to live in your Nigeria without Biafrans. The earlier the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by fk001(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
dudebuck:
so it was on that photo that they made the said agreement?

And what makes you think that they didn't make the agreemennt?
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Josephnice:
hmmm! buhari said ojukwu visited him 2003 for the sole purpose of Nigeria to remaining one indivisible nation. now, this is me asking; how relevant was buhari then that anyone would think of visiting him to seek his consent on a crucial matter such as this?
it's possible he visited all one time head of state on coded level concerning one Nigeria after seeing The effect of What he did in 1967...And That include buhari. The son might not know About The visit until now.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by MrSly(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
amaechi2020:

Am just wondering why should Ojukwu belittle himself to visit Buhari in a little known town of Duara to discuss Nigerian unity. Buhari lied against Ojukwu, the truth has been vindicated, Ojukwu and Buhari are not on the same academic pedestal. Ojukwu was an Oxford trained graduate, Buhari is not. Ojukwu was a graduate soldier, Buhari was not. Ojukwu like Azikiwe, Nelson Mandela, mahatma Ghandi etc was a charismatic leader, Buhari is not. Ojukwu growing up enjoyed life as a silver spoon kid, Buhari did not. During the war, while Ojukwu was a general, Buhari was a lieutenant. If Buhari claimed that he had an agreement with Ojukwu that Nigeria will one, why was there no press release after the so called meeting? Did Ojukwu secretly travel to Duara without informing members of his family? How can the two of them discuss issues bothering on Nigeria’s unity without involving other ethnic groups that made up Nigeria? At the time he (Buhari) claimed to have had the meeting with Ojukwu both of them were not leaders of any of the two ethnic groups of igbo and hausa. Simply put,Ojukwu was one of the opinion leaders of the East and Buhari represents same in the North. Non of them can take decision for their regions without involvement or support of other leaders or the masses. So Buhari goofed to have claimed that he had agreement with Ojukwu that Nigeria will remain one, with obvious reference to the fact that Igbos will remain part of Nigeria. This is a clear case of me an igbo man inviting Alhaji Umaru my hausa friend or leader as the case may be to my home town and after a lengthy discussion on Nigeria’s way forward, we agreed that federalism is the best system for Nigeria. Some years later i became the president of Nigeria, as a result of my bad policies that put the north in a disadvantaged position they started to protest against it and calling for division of the country and i quickly reminded them of the private meeting i had with the late umaru,one of their own, which they are not aware of, that they must remain part of Nigeria.
Great analysis! Daura illiterates trying to play Igbo's with Ojukwu's memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Kennyprince: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Let the Igbo's keep wasting their time she!
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Remii(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Remimadrid:
Mumu man, If your father had visited him would it have changed anything if he told you. attention seeking son of the man who led 3 million Igbo's to their early grave, and yet he is still revered by his own people.
. A son that his father left out of will before he died sef.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by GoldNiagara(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
amaechi2020:
Odumegwu Ojukwu’s first son, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr said president Muhammadu Buhari lied against his late father when he said Ojukwu visited him in Daura, and they both agreed that Nigeria must be united.

Ojukwu Jnr said it is a lie from the pit of hell because Ojukwu never made mention of such visit or agreement to any member of the family, he warned Buhari to leave the name of his father out of whatever he is doing.

This was contained in an email sent to Blue News by Emeka Ojukwu Jnr, Tuesday morning as a reply to our inquiry on the issue.

http://bluenews.com.ng/you-lied-my-father-never-visited-you-stop-disrespecting-him-ojukwu-jnr-blast-buhari

If your father wee and pee, he will inform you, yet he didn't inform you when he bequeathed all his assets real and Corporeal to Bianca the mother of Ffk 's children.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
amaechi2020:

well said.....Thank you..i love ur analysis....u killed it bigtime.

1 Like

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
amaechi2020:

But they both at one time were communicating with the defunct ANPP.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by akulaxx: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
fk001:
But we saw their picture together

was that a Photoshop too?

But we saw this also.

1 Like

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
THEIR LONDON USED PRESIDENT DISHED OUT LIE------BUSTED!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by akulaxx: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
the above magazine is dated 2004
but he said ojukwu told him biafra is dead in 2003

why all these lies
why
why
why
now i know why Biafrans want to go their separate way
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by dadavivo: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Remimadrid:
Afonjas are Cowards and backstabbers - Arewa elders

1 Share

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by deji17: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Proof...

2 Likes

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by akulaxx: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
deji17:
Proof...

2003 so-called meeting

"....the meeting is aimed at ensuring a more united Nigeria.."

But the meeting did not achieve its aim and so was useless

money and time wasted...and he knew it as in 2004 he told this to newswatch

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by fk001(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
akulaxx:

But we saw this also.

That's a cover page, you didn't read the news but let me help you
He said "i support Biafra in the 60's but now i believe in one Nigeria and i will contest for the post of president"

2 Likes

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by dudebuck: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
fk001:

And what makes you think that they didn't make the agreemennt?
which agreement? Ojukwu was buhari's senior, at the time, what position did the peodophile occupy that will warrant Ojukwu to stay in his house for two days and make the so called agreement?
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by fk001(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
dudebuck:
which agreement? Ojukwu was buhari's senior, at the time, what position did the peodophile occupy that will warrant Ojukwu to stay in his house for two days and make the so called agreement?

What are you talking about please, Buhari said they talked not during their service years but after retirement.

Ojukwu came back from exile and they talked about Nigeria future
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by dudebuck: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
fk001:

What are you talking about please, Buhari said they talked not during their service years but after retirement.

Ojukwu came back from exile and they talked about Nigeria future
Even after retirement, If it was said that Ikemba visited ie Gowon and they made such a discussion, or even Obasanjo or Babangida, that would be a different case, not this fraud that calls himself buhari, What position was the fraud called buhari aka the peodophile occupy at the time that Ikemba paid him the visit and they made the agreement. Okay let me help you, General Adekunle visted me in 2003 and we agreed that Nigeria must be broken into peices.

1 Like

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by fk001(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
dudebuck:
Even after retirement, If it was said that Ikemba visited ie Gowon and they made such a discussion, or even Obasanjo or Babangida, that would be a different case, not this fraud that calls himself buhari, What position was the fraud called buhari aka the peodophile occupy at the time that Ikemba paid him the visit and they made the agreement. Okay let me help you, General Adekunle visted me in 2003 and we agreed that Nigeria must be broken into peices.

Buhari was also aspiring for the post of president in ANPP as of that time, and also he was a former head of state.

it might be possible you met with him.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by attackgat: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wether Ojukwu visited Buhari and wether they had an agreement on the unity of Nigeria is irrelevant.

2003 is almost 15 years ago.

What matters is now, not then.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by MasterKim: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol. See head.
Why u no go talk wen;
Ur fada kept u in ivory coast and pushed 3million mumu chidren to go and fight war.

1 Like

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by julietm123: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Remimadrid:
Why is it paining you na?
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by wirinet(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
dudebuck:

You are asking what position Buhari held in 2003? You must be too young and juvenile to know Nigeria's history. Buhari was the presidential candidate of a major political party in 2003. Even in professional accomplishments Buhari is way above Ojukwu. Buhari attained the rank of Major General in the Nigerian army, Ojukwu was buried a colonel. Buhari attained the position of the head of state, apart from being a governor, a minister and PTF chairman. Ojukwu only held the post of a governor.

If you call Buhari a pedophile, what will you call Ojukwu? a cradle robber?

Nigeria will not be broken into pieces as you wish, the best wish you can get is for you to carry your people out of Nigeria, and even that is a mission impossible.

Now, for the prodigal son that should be worried about receiving some crumbs from his fathers and grand fathers inheritance from his step mother instead of betraying his ignorance of his fathers businesses, here is a link to educate him and his followers;

Nigeria: Ojukwu Visits Buhari in Daura - 20th May 2003

Daura — Ikemba Nnewi, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, yesterday visited the presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), General Muhammadu Buhari, in Daura, with a pledge to forge a common front with him to fight for justice and a better Nigeria.

Ojukwu, the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the just concluded presidential election, told hundreds of well wishers who welcomed him to Buhari's Daura home that the visit was aimed at ensuring a more united and greater nation.
- http://allafrica.com/stories/200305200233.html

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by victor8269: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Remimadrid:
Just like Awolowo n his family r useless. No wonder y u e so unfortunate in life
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by victor8269: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
MasterKim:
Lol. See head.
Why u no go talk wen;
Ur fada kept u in ivory coast and pushed 3million mumu chidren to go and fight war.
Do u even know Ur fada?
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Franco93: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Josephnice:
hmmm! buhari said ojukwu visited him 2003 for the sole purpose of Nigeria remaining one indivisible country . now, this is me asking; how relevant was buhari then that anyone would think of visiting him to seek his consent on a crucial matter such as this?
God will bless u
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Najokee: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ojukwu son has been brainwashed by Igbos… thank God internet never forgets….. Small advice to ipob… google.com is free

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5853836_bh_jpeg505d95c36671159691744a9c97b920c8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5854382_img1183_jpeg4ddc463018740129058997e7528e033b
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by dudebuck: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
wirinet:

You are asking what position Buhari held in 2003? You must be too young and juvenile to know Nigeria's history. Buhari was the presidential candidate of a major political party in 2003. Even in professional accomplishments Buhari is way above Ojukwu. Buhari attained the rank of Major General in the Nigerian army, Ojukwu was buried a colonel. Buhari attained the position of the head of state, apart from being a governor, a minister and PTF chairman. Ojukwu only held the post of a governor.

If you call Buhari a pedophile, what will you call Ojukwu? a cradle robber?

Nigeria will not be broken into pieces as you wish, the best wish you can get is for you to carry your people out of Nigeria, and even that is a mission impossible.

Now, for the prodigal son that should be worried about receiving some crumbs from his fathers and grand fathers inheritance from his step mother instead of betraying his ignorance of his fathers businesses, here is a link to educate him and his followers;

He was a mere presidential candidate. Ojukwu could have met even Alex Ekwueme, It is very clear that this is a lie from the put of hell, he is saying this now because Ikemba is dead and anything can be attributed to him without fear of him responding. Well Ikemba's own son has come out to refute that statement, but Afonjas and other slaves who even if the peodophile gives them his sh1t to, they will gobble it up, are here to try to shove the lie down our throats. The dailytrust website has no such information, allofica is nit dailytrust website and is not operated by dailytrust. Bianca was a full grown woman when she married Ojukwu.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by dudebuck: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
fk001:

Buhari was also aspiring for the post of president in ANPP as of that time, and also he was a former head of state.

it might be possible you met with him.
so being a presidential candidate is the same as holding a position? Yeye people. as daft as a coconut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, States Diverted N500bn Ecological Funds In 15 Years - Senate Reveals / Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad / The 9 Igbo Players Were Chosen Based On Merit Not Tribalism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.