Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (30596 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Walter Anga And His Two Sons Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by glosplendid(f): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

The earlier you stop deceiving yourself the better for you

Dont come here crying to nairalanders when it happens
aunty born again..i ain't deceiving myself okay..and don't expect me to cry on Nairaland..cos that ain't and will never happen....
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by abbeyty(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Black women and fake hair are like 5&6
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by zinny377(f): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Happy anniversary...

Meanwhile;
Do you want to learn how to save more than 80% of money spent on food and provisions? What's MORE? You have plenty to eat!

Send to family and friends!!

Then give out for Charity!!!

mention me with your number so I can add you to the group...it's the big thing now. A COMPANY REGISTERED AND WORKING IN ALL WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by cerowo(f): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Never knew he was married. Happy anniver$ary
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Emmaskill(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
After kpanshing upcoming enugu actress...ge still has mouth

Men be doing like dogs sorry gods...no faithful man anywhere lipsrsealed
I guess u re talking 4rm xperience?
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Queenserah26(f): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Ritajovy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Happy anniversary
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Emyjeze(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2017
congrats
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Emyjeze(m): 3:48am On Aug 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
edeXede:
embarassed

This is bad news. We all know 20 children cannot play together for 20 years.

So I am waiting to celebrate your divorce
Am I suppose to wish you the same in advance or what?? lipsrsealed
edeXede:
embarassed

This is bad news. We all know 20 children cannot play together for 20 years.

So I am waiting to celebrate your divorce
Am I suppose to wish you the same in advance or what??
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Unbreakable007: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Wasted years.

No child or children

No house or houses

No car or cars

Wht is my problem sef?
Re: Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by futurebaby: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Never know his wife wish you guys Happy anniversary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Fan Cries On Seeing Patoranking In Sierra Leone / Femi Kuti & Son, Made Grammy Nominations Excites Afrobeat Singer (Photos) / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.