Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (41054 Views)

Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
x
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by crystalboss: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yoruba man i guess, cos the yoruba's do eat it
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by gwmlogistic: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
richeazy:
Almost ready

Lalasticlala you like?
Abeg no forget to post pics when done make I take drink my star

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by 4ward(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
ok now oooooh
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Robbin7(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bon apetit
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gross shocked
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
richeazy:
Almost ready

Lalasticlala you like?

Poorverty... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Una go soon chop poison ....
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
dis thing dey plenty for my PPA, i didn't know it was edible, i will start catching them grin

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by diegwu01: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
i dont just understand Nigerians, They eat everything they see.
No wonder we dont have cats anymore in Nigeria
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by diegwu01: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
tyeenigga:
The tongue is the sweetest part, eat it and thank me later
Jeeezz! yuck! angry angry angry
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Venica(f): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
richeazy:
See the Monitor lizard I caught today (pics attached)

Oh mehn lunch is settled

Pepper soup loading

Nairalanders come and join me celebrate

cc lalasticlala
no be me and you o
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by fisherboy: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
so you eat this?

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by imma2(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Something you have already slaughtered. Abeg change the title jare angry angry
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by mandyuno: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=richeazy post=59723240]Almost ready

Lalasticlala you like?[hahaha I go chop o.. Put enough peper oo
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Mujtahida: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
Gbogbo nkan ni jije, awon onijekuje angry

Leviticus 11:29-30
29 These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,
30 And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.

Acts 10:10-18 New International Version (NIV)
He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”
“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
The voice spoke to him a second time,
“DO NOT CALL ANYTHING IMPURE THAT GOD HAS MADE CLEAN.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by richeazy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Monitor lizard pepper soup ready

Oh mehn
Today is my lucky day

5 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by ojotobiloba1: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
glosplendid:
Hmmmmm...if u kill monitor lizard in aragba under ughelli north in delta state eee..just be prepared to buriel it the way humans are being buried...
What is ds one saying?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by munas: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
glosplendid:
Hmmmmm...if u kill monitor lizard in aragba under ughelli north in delta state eee..just be prepared to buriel it the way humans are being buried...

Its not monitor lizard....its Iguana
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Afobear: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
Gbogbo nkan ni jije, awon onijekuje angry

Leviticus 11:29-30
29 These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,
30 And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.

peter.....go,kill and eat ....dont you call any creature i created unclean

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by glosplendid(f): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

What is ds one saying?
am saying what you just read
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by yinkslinks(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow happy for u, you curse has been taken away. You can now have a good life.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
shocked
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Afobear: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
diegwu01:
i dont just understand Nigerians, They eat everything they see.
No wonder we dont have cats anymore in Nigeria
you are a liar like your fathee lie muhammed

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by fadareabiodun: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
It is alligator and it is eatable. Obe ti so

Oh mehn lunch is settled

Pepper soup loading

Nairalanders come and join me celebrate

cc lalasticlala [/quote]
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by symbianDON(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
tyeenigga:
The tongue is the sweetest part, eat it and thank me later
LIZARD TONGUE!!! heeeeeeey!!! I don hear another one today o grin

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Ichietome: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
glosplendid:
Taaaaaaaa
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by glosplendid(f): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ichietome:

Taaaaaaaa
taaaa gbue onwe gi oooooooo
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by kabillion(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
That u caught or that u killed. Shameless u
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”
“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
Afobear:
peter.....go,kill and eat ....dont you call any creature i created unclean
Mujtahida:

matthew 11 vs 15 - not that Which goes into the mouth defiles a man but that which comes out of the mouth defiles a man .
By this statement. The Lord Jesus even Christ declared all foods clean,
@MrPresident1 take note.

2 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by MrPresident1: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
matthew 11 vs 15 - not that Which goes into the mouth defiles a man but that which comes out of the mouth defiles a man .
By this statement. The Lord Jesus even Christ declared all foods clean,
@MrPresident1 take note.

Yessir thank you. I like peppered snail cry
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Sagay212: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mehn! hunger really di bad for the country ooo.,...people just eating any trash they kill.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) / Yet Another Accident In Abuja Today. / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.