Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (41053 Views)

Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by psp2pc(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
the meat is sweet. testimony in one of my post.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by kullozone(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

SMH look at the feet of the thing sef, I hope you know it is scales you are eating, I hope you don't die long throat nor good

Oga na your throat? Abi na your mouth em wan use chop am Free the guy jare.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by diegwu01: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Afobear:
you are a liar like your fathee lie muhammed
get thee behind me satan
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by metroid(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
Gbogbo nkan ni jije, awon onijekuje angry

Leviticus 11:29-30
29 These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,
30 And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.

Genesis 9
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by dasean1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
SwayG:
You're trying to generate a new disease now by eating this poor creature...
Ebola virus- from monkey
Lassa virus- Rats

yours ll soon come now...
Lwkmd �
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by ThisKC(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

29 These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,
30 And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.

Pls quote the NT where it was revealed to Peter nothing is unclean not just the OT. Don't quote the bible partially or out of context.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Platony(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

Y u com dey eat snail ni? critic
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by doctimonyeka(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Topmaike007:
bros Na recession period we dey oo,any meat na chopable
goodluck with that..
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Pascal181: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
if someone want to punish u he will cook d meat of that thing inside ogbono soup nd give u then u will know that some punishment are so server.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by adontcare(f): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
That is an iguana
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by jahabless: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
am trying to one now. I'll be right back.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by jahabless: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
jahabless:
am trying to caught my own now. I'll be right back.

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by grandstar(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

Galatian chapter makes us aware that we are not under the Law of Moses. Christ is the end of the law.

From the vision apostle peter saw in Act 9, he made us know that is no food that is unclean
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Vivianaustin(f): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2017
which one is monitor lizard na... I thought its called aligator na...
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by mofewilkie(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

Acts 10:11-15 New International Version (NIV)
He saw heaven opened and something like a
large sheet being let down to earth by its four
corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed
animals, as well as reptiles and birds. Then a
voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”
“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never
eaten anything impure or unclean.”
The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not
call anything impure that God has made clean.”
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Ichietome: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2017
glosplendid:
taaaa gbue onwe gi oooooooo
What if I don't bury it... What will they do?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by MrPresident1: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2017
mofewilkie:

Acts 10:11-15 New International Version (NIV)
He saw heaven opened and something like a
large sheet being let down to earth by its four
corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed
animals, as well as reptiles and birds. Then a
voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”
“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never
eaten anything impure or unclean.”
The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not
call anything impure that God has made clean.”

Thank you sir grin. Me sef I like peppered snail cheesy
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by glosplendid(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Ichietome:

What if I don't bury it... What will they do?
lol..i guess you didn't get the igbo..issora!
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by Phyde: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
silentrock:

educate us shed more light on it.
I have forgot the history why they forbid killing alligators but could remember my late oldman said during one communal clash in some part of delta state, the creature played a vital role in saving lives. Don't know how true it is but some part of delta state don't kill...they even have festive period when they will come out playing around. You dare not kill any.

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by whizzyleejr(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jeunkoku.com
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) by revivalistdee(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
no be monitor lizard, na CPU lizard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) / Yet Another Accident In Abuja Today. / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.