Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,264 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! (667 Views)

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / PDP Behind Campaign Against Fashola – Tinubu / Read 'the True Face Of Lagos' Petition Against Fashola That Instigated The Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by rebranded(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
It is becoming a norm that any office holder doing well will be frustrated and eventually sent out of the country e.g Ribadu, El-furai and soon Soludo cry

The way i see this allegations it seems more like PDP knows with all Fashola has done they have no hope of winning Lagos State and are trying soil his name even though they cant succeed! angry

It just shows how People Deceiving People (PDP) operate bunch of thieves  sad

If PDP wins Lagos, you can give lagos 6months to become like Oyo State grin

I hope truth prevails

Eko o ni baje o!
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by jaso1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
You make sense wt ds ur logical analysis.
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by vigasimple(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
I personally think it is a game between Tinubu and AC who will like a yes sir governor from Fashola, and they are not getting it. If AC support and give the flag of the AC gubernatorial candidate to Fashola in 2011, PDP don't matter.

I think PDP is banking on AC to implode and self destruct in Lagos State. If Fashola leave and join any other party he may win or split AC vote and you may get PDP through the back door, or Munir Banire of the Tinubu yes sir group.

Or Lagosian may be foolish enough to accept another candidate like Munir Banire or indeed any Tinubu godson to lead Lagos state. The more Fashola is doing well and performing the more the stock of Tinubu is going down to become the AC presidential candidate and/or Yoruba leader, and quite frankly, he hasn't got what it takes to be either.

However, you must give credit to Tinubu for finding a good sucessor which is where OBJ failed woefully.
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
rebranded:

It is becoming a norm that any office holder doing well will be frustrated and eventually sent out of the country e.g Ribadu, El-furai and soon Soludo cry

The way i see this allegations it seems more like PDP knows with all Fashola has done they have no hope of winning Lagos State and are trying soil his name even though they cant succeed! angry

It just shows how People Deceiving People (PDP) operate bunch of thieves  sad

If PDP wins Lagos, you can give lagos 6months to become like Oyo State grin

I hope truth prevails

Eko o ni baje o!

Just like Soludo and El-Rufai are AC members abi?  una no go kill person
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by snowdrops(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Just like Soludo and El-Rufai are AC members abi? una no go kill person

He never implied that
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2010
snowdrops:

He never implied that

He implies that PDP is after Fashola. My question then is ; Who is after Soludo, Ribadu and El-Rufai? grin grin grin

Must every evil thing be ascribed to the PDP?
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by snowdrops(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

He implies that PDP is after Fashola. My question then is ; Who is after Soludo, Ribadu and El-Rufai? grin grin grin

Must every evil thing be ascribed to the PDP?
Maybe not, but i wouldnt mind if every evil thing is ascribed to them considering all the evil they have caused in the country. The country is better off without the party and its supporters.
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by citizenY(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2010
Thank God Fashola is a SAN. He should defend himself as without that his credibility is at stake.

Having said that, in my place dem say[b] water no dey sour for nothing.[/b]

That is why we need answers.
Re: Pdp Is Behind Allegations Against Fashola! by yemmight(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Just like Soludo and El-Rufai are AC members abi? una no go kill person

What do yu mean Soludo and El-Rufai? What wrong things has PDP done to Soludo? He was the CBN Governor and they gave him opportunity to contest on thier platform. El-Rufai was a semi-god and PDP machinery until he stated punishing even PDP member through demolition. Anything PDP touch becomes destruction. They have never meant well for the country now that we have good people in place you in Lagos they want to destroy it. God will destroy all thier plans againt AC in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adone: Why Seek The 'kickedbucket' Among The Living? Turai Special. . . / Magical! Fgn $2,000,000,000 Agric Fund seen physically walking away from vault! / Sanusi - Bank Directors With 12 Years Experience Must Quit – Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.