Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 (2962 Views)

Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss / FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by deji17: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why do we have to waste our time on inanities in this country? Why do some special Nigerian specie derives pleasure in twisting facts and misrepresenting event and people?

Proof that Ojukwu visited Buhari in his house at Daura in 2003

http://allafrica.com/stories/200305200233.html

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by davidodiba(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fp loading..... Let the war begin grin
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by BreezyCB(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by rottennaija(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
I love this technology age. Nothing is completely hidden. IPOB, over to you

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by adonismuller(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
I never trusted that ojukwu

Just like I don't trust this nnamdi kanu

They all have one thing in common.. .

Selfish interest

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by DaBillionnaire: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
This issue,...e get as e be

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Teryfik(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
in 2003 APC y naw. ....una sha won sell us

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by MyNewJackeT: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
OP where did you find it I've searched daily trust I haven't seen it, is this how low you can go, put the link here let me read it in daily trust site.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by samebony1: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
deji17:
Why do we have to waste our time on inanities in this country? Why do some special Nigerian specie derives pleasure in twisting facts and misrepresenting event and people?

Proof that Ojukwu visited Buhari in his house at Daura in 2003

Lets see how a SANE person can deny this. but the not so sane ones will find a way to deny even the existence of the sun and moon

7 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Provide a link to that.
Not a cropped picture.
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by gabinogem(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
#This Uprising Will Bring out The Beast In Us# *In Fela's Voice cheesy
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by VargasVee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
ok
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by MyNewJackeT: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
samebony1:

Lets see how a SANE person can deny this. but the not so sane ones will find a way to deny even the existence of the sun and moon

Why do you stoop so low to be deceived.

Go to www.dailytrust.com.ng there's a search bar by the top search for yourself, there's no news like that, it brought out 177 entries and no news like that, so where did he get it from.

You are a zombie

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Kassidy90(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
I smell Photoshop, coz Facebook was launched in 2004...
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Kassidy90(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
rottennaija:
Don't be deceived bro, that pic na Photoshop

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Expect the flat head people of the east to flood this thread to derail the information.

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Ojiofor: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nobody is denying that the two men never visited each other,what we are saying is that whatever they agreed upon is their own private business and not binding on 180 million Nigerians as Buhari erroneously want us to believe.
Aburi we know,Daura we don't know!

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by ottohan: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dat picture is
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by akulaxx: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
rottennaija:

is it the proof or the lies told or quoting Ojukwu as saying no more Biafra in 2003 or is it the 2004 publication of newswatch front page caption below of september 13///

read it and see who is saying the truth/

2003 so-called meeting

"....the meeting is aimed at ensuring a more united Nigeria.."

But the meeting did not achieve its aim and so was useless

money and time wasted...and he knew it as in 2004 he told this to newswatch

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by chymes0359(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
OP! No link? Ayam not takin' this crap..
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by akulaxx: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
adonismuller:
I never trusted that ojukwu

Just like I don't trust this nnamdi kanu

They all have one thing in common.. .

Selfish interest

dont mind them
see this

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Najokee: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hahahahahaha…. I just love the way we keep busting the lies of Igbos….Igbos online BSS right now after reading this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Mightyodi: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
rottennaija:

He shot himself on the foot, 2003 facebook and twitter was not out. so its Photoshop. they should fabricate another lie and post
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Jesusloveyou: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
rottennaija:
where will you see idiot iPods?
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by deji17: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Why do you stoop so low to be deceived.

Go to www.dailytrust.com.ng there's a search bar by the top search for yourself, there's no news like that, it brought out 177 entries and no news like that, so where did he get it from.

You are a zombie

This is the link to the news archive:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200305200233.html

Nobody needs to make anything up
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by amtalkin(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Far back 2003 ?Lie from the pit of hell. It should be on the cover of a news paper not online as at 2003.
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by theNOISEmaker: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mightyodi:

He shot himself on the foot, 2003 facebook and twitter was not out. so its Photoshop. they should fabricate another lie and post
see this one.. but he's viewing it in 2017 where Facebook and Twitter share button is available for every post even if it was originally posted in the 1990s..

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by Jesusloveyou: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
akulaxx:

is it the proof or the lies told or quoting Ojukwu as saying no more Biafra in 2003 or is it the 2004 publication of newswatch front page caption below of september 13///

read it and see who is saying the truth/

2003 so-called meeting

"....the meeting is aimed at ensuring a more united Nigeria.."

But the meeting did not achieve its aim and so was useless

money and time wasted...and he knew it as in 2004 he told this to newswatch
that stated caption does not mean anything.
Your iPod supreme leader can say he support Nigeria but against Nigeria.
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by intruxive(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ipob are a bunch of disillusioned hate full liars. Hoping everyone will swallow all their lies without cross checking forgeting not everyone is igbo (the most gullible tribe in nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by babyfaceafrica: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Heart attack loading

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by hamilton62(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yes, Ojukwu visited Buhari and spent 2 days in his mud house which he stated during the assets declaration as the only house he has....
Pls, I know that Ojukwu and Buhari have been seeing after Buhari was a junior to him in the military but why must Buhari lie that Ojukwu visited him and spent 2 days.
What was the position occupied by Buhari in 2003 that he was so relevant for ojukwu to visit him...
Who was.there with thwm because I know that this country isn't solely made of Igbo and hausa-fulani or were the othe ethnic groups like Yoruba at least to complete the 3 major tribes not interested in things of the Nigeria interest?
Buhari! you and lai mohammed are same parents, now I see tgat you are the one who taught.lai mohammed the lies then he later studied more to advance in lying-prowess.
#BabaWithLyingProwess.
Re: Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 by ionsman: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mightyodi:

Omg!!! For real? Are you this dumb? I guess you're only intelligent when it's time to insult your president.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic / Special Announcement For Anambra Voters In Lagos / “your Daughter Is Like A Slay Queen” – Omokiri Blasts Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.