Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War (24356 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Proof That Ojukwu Visited Buhari In His House In Daura In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by MrThisandthat(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
The PDP Chieftain and outspoken Former Minister of Aviation, took to his facebook page to react to claims by former Head of State Gen Yakubu Gowon that Late WarLord, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu lied about what transpired in Aburi,

Ghana that's why the civil war broke out. He further reminden Gowon that he acted otherwise that was why the civil war broke out.

He wrote:
"Gen. Yakubu Gowon, an elder statesman who I revere, said Ojukwu caused the civil war by lying about what transpired in Aburi. This is false. Ojukwu told no lie.
Gowon agreed to all the terms in Aburi but when he got home he reneged on the agreement. this is what led to the civil war."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/923076074581438464

Source: http://www.anothernigerian.com/2017/10/gowon-you-acted-otherwise-femi-fani.html#more

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by 77carter(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
may the soul of the departed rest in peace

24 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Mentcee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Buhari is a big phool!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by WealthPhillips(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, please rate my artwork

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by sarrki(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ffk is Fool

That binca pun don turn him head

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by sarrki(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
WealthPhillips:

I didn't see the difference between you and Ffk

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by GavelSlam: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
FFK was probably 7 years old at the time.

I guess, he had informants at the meetings that took place.

Or maybe he simply read a few memoirs so he could deduce what the truth is.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by sarrki(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is a big phool!

There is urgent need to see a psychi.....st

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by WealthPhillips(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
sarrki:

Mallam, please am not the reason you are frustrated, Goan pay your house rent so you won't be angry all the time... Swegbe!!!

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by FarahAideed: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
But w must not forget the the pressure came from northern officers like Buhari who put pressure on Gowon to ditch the Aburi accord

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by mabea: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
sarrki:
Ffk is Fool

That binca pun don turn him head
The way u lots dish out insults tells much about ur background.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Yyeske(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
This one only feels like something anytime he says anything Biafra, Igbo, IPOB and Ojukwu. He can never say anything about making Osun state a better state

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by madridguy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
FFK should show us his picture taken at the Aburi accord or he should go and play with his wife chelsea and barca tongue

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Ojiofor: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yyeske:
This one only feels like something anytime he says anything Biafra, Igbo, IPOB and Ojukwu. He can never say anything about making Osun state a better state

Kettle calling pot black grin
I have never seen you comment on how to make Odua great again.
Only see you on anti/pro Igbo,Biafra,Ipob and Ojukwu thread.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Homeboiy: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
How will all these talk talk get me 1k before night

I really need am badly cry

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by WealthPhillips(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
How will all these talk talk get me 1k before night

I really need am badly cry

Just like this kid, you gatto Be Strong Bro...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by unnamebo: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Homeboiy: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Be Strong Bro...

Ok buy can u help me with 1k
Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by wellmax(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
FFK just want attention.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Guyman02: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Even the Ghanaian president Lt.-General J.A. Ankrah who precided over the Aburi meeting wondered why Gowon reneged on the agreement. Some officers with Gowon blamed the Late Prince Akenzua who was the immediate past Oba of Benin and who was Super Permanent Secretary then in Lagos of being among the group that advised Gowon not to implement the accord.

I wonder if Gowon now wants to rewrite history after several years of his silence on this issue, Gowon was too young then to take rationale decisions even though he was the imposed Head of State and depended on people like Pa Awolowo for advise on critical issues.
To even worsen Gowons case he was dealing with an officer who attended the prestigious Elton college where future British leaders are groomed and who is a graduate of Oxford also the most elitist University in England where he excelled as a graduate of contemporary History. embarassed

Now we know the reason why History was removed from our curriculum

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by coldsummer: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
hnnnn this guy needs a job.

is he that bored.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by sorom4: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
sarrki:

I never see you on any Maina post but the way you jump into Biafra post baffles me

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by MrPolitics: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm not taking sides but was he there to know what transpired?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by AburoBuhari: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
the mod that is removing my comments from the politics section ,kilon shele gàn gàn now,why not kúkú ban me if it's break your rules

*AburoBuhari*

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Are you okay?

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
okkk

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by lonelydora: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by EWAagoyin(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
They call Yoruba people cowards all the time but when a northerner blast them they always lost their voice and it will be a Yoruba man that will come to their aid ... Nonsensical cheat beaters.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by Okuda(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
GavelSlam:
FFK was probably 7 years old at the time.

I guess, he had informants at the meetings that took place.

Or maybe he simply read a few memoirs so he could deduce what the truth is.

then you failed to read what transpired at Aburi. If not, you would not type this trash.

19 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War by AntiWailer: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
FFK new PRO for IPOB.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Idris Legbo Kutigi Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Bello Muhammad Mutawalle To Become Zamfara Governor After Supreme Court Verdict / Saraki, Gbemi Kick As Library Named After Their Father Is Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.