Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Unbelievable, See The Newest And Smartest Method Scammers Are Now Using - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable, See The Newest And Smartest Method Scammers Are Now Using (4058 Views)

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / Why Would The Worlds Smartest Man Give This Wicked Advice Before He Died / Ranked: The 25 Smartest Countries In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Unbelievable, See The Newest And Smartest Method Scammers Are Now Using by lenghtinny(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
MENZPRIDE:

Somebody called me with this phone number 07060714545 telling me he was doing some registration online and he mistakenly put my number on what he was registering, that my number is similar to his number and that the password of what he was registering was sent to my phone which I actualy saw as 6310.

He was now appealing to me to give him the reset code that was sent to my phone so that he could finish his registration.

Pls read and comprehend the bolded.

I believe you are very 'smart' but I guess not everyone around you might be as 'smart' as you are. So, kindly enlighten them...
Thanks!
Dude has a point...
You can't receive password codes and otp without knowing where it came from even if you are not the one that initiated the process especially if it's bank otp...
Re: Unbelievable, See The Newest And Smartest Method Scammers Are Now Using by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
femi4:
There is no way you ll receive a short code without knowing its source.

From banks otp to social accounts, it comes with more info. BTW, only a dumb person will respond otp he/she didn't initiate

Spot on !! The post is just dumb maybe one of those useless BC messages. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Federal Schools In Lagos State That Is Better Than Private School / 7 Scams Even The Smartest People Fall For / Any Part Time Form For Sale Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.