Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION (2538 Views)

Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction / Plus Size Model Pose Unclad In Sultry Photo, See Reaction / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by bgossipnaija(f): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
90% of this money will go towards buying the fake mop on her head... have you look lately how much Brazilian hair cost?!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by thesicilian: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truth be told, she seems worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:

bro, wouldnt you think that the less a woman spend on these beauty products, the better she looks naturally, therefore more worthy she would be... compared with these women who need thousands every months to masquerade themselves (and look like who they are not)?!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by NairalandCS(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Person salary ontop just soap and cream for a month ?

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by Shol3(f): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
250k shocked
When I grow up am gonna be like you did
Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by thesicilian: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, wouldnt you think that the less a woman spend on these beauty products, the better she looks naturally, therefore more worthy she would be... compared with these women who need thousands every months to masquerade themselves (and look like who they are not)?!
NairalandCS:

Person salary ontop just soap and cream for a month ?
Guys abeg don't blame me for my opinion. This babe is just too clean, I can even sell my car to take care of her. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by leofab(f): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
I spend way higher
Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by bamite(m): 1:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Is she suffering from dementia?
Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by iamrex(m): 4:13am On Aug 23, 2017
correct sentence u cannur compose
250k on the head that looks like infinix charger

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2017
thesicilian:

Guys abeg don't blame me for my opinion. This babe is just too clean, I can even sell my car to take care of her. lol.

nice joke!
take care of a babe because she looks good?! how desperate are you bro OR what planet do you come from?!
obviously this babe can take care of her own self and doesnt need to be taken care of.

but let's even pretend she needed a caretaker:
at a loss of 250k per months, how long will it take before the car money is gone (and she leaves you because you are broke)?! or would you now sell your house too?!
Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by tyson98: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

nice joke!
take care of a babe because she looks good?! how desperate are you bro OR what planet do you come from?!
obviously this babe can take care of her own self and doesnt need to be taken care of.

at a loss of 250k per months, how long will it take before the car money is gone (and she leaves you because you are broke)?! or would you now sell your house too?!

Dont mind that Mungo park grin babe go leave am when money finish he go con dey say na village people work

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by nikkypearl(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

gbam
Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

nice joke!

Hahaha. Even if I have to sell my house, blood, one kidney, one testicle, half of my liver I'll do it. As long as I get to wake up every morning beside that flawless beauty...
Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. Even if I have to sell my house, blood, one kidney, one testicle, half of my liver I'll do it. As long as I get to wake up every morning beside that flawless beauty...

sadly, down below is the reality of what you will TRULY wake up to (when babe has taken her hair off, make up off, push up bra is off, bootay pad is off etc)

Re: Slay Queen Spent 250k Hair,soap And Cream Monthly | SEE REACTION by thesicilian: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, down below is the reality of what you will TRULY wake up to (when babe has taken her hair off, make up off, push up bra is off, bootay pad is off etc)
Hahaha. God forbid o. I will 'take care' of her and make it look like an accident.

(1) (Reply)

J’odie Finally Opens Up On Her Divorce With Hubby / Blac Chyna Has Over-bleached Her Skin.. Her Face Now Looks Like Her Palm / Annie Idibia Biography – Net Worth, Age, Family And Shocking Life History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.