Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction (23904 Views)

Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu / Plus Size Model Pose Unclad In Sultry Photo, See Reaction / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by itspzpics(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Popular Eastern Rapper Phyno was pictured with Governor of Abia state Okezie Ikpeazu as they both hang out together.

See how some phyno's fans react to this photo below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/phyno-hang-out-with-gov-of-abia-state-okezie-ikpeazu-see-reaction/

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by itspzpics(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2019
See More Adorable Photos of Phyno and Gov of Abia state & See morr reaction >>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by GISTBL0GGER: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by izuch(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2019
With elections fast approaching, politicians are ready to call a cow uncle as long as the cow can give them a vote. Phyno that man you are frolicking with has done close to nothing for Abians, collect his money and litter him.
Ezege idi sharp

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Tunasco4u(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Phyno ti GBA egunje

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Buharimustgo: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by StRichard(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Most useless governor ever liveth

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by iHart(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2019
For taking a picture with this fool, I will delete all phyno songs in my phone and laptop! I can't be listening and enjoying your music while you hangout with the man killing us in Abia.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by glosplendid(f): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by MARKone(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2019
All these scam Instagram beggers, they are everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by KingsJohnson(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Which way Nigeria
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy hanging oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Baby your so sweet

Hope to meet you soon
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by able1993(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by helinues: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2019
iHart:
For taking a picture with this fool, I will delete all phyno songs in my phone and laptop! I can't be listening and enjoying your music while you hangout with the man killing us in Abia.

Has it reached that level? That's hatred

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by waranjalicious(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2019
e
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by domino4211(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Your mates are releasing nationwide hits,you are snapping pictures with this unproductive governor.undecided
Birds of a feather. undecided
Your shitty music no longer has a place in the music industry.
Dead career undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Pigsandidiots: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2019
If na Davido that girl explain that her predicament tp, she go get blessing. That is why God dey bless the guy.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Naijawebmaster: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Who else noticed PMB photo isn't on the wall?
Still looking for a professional website design? *No advanced payment required! Check my signature
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by KingLennon(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2019
iHart:
Who sabi this one abeg??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Pigsandidiots: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Thought they said aba is like small london.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by propsvila: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2019
One of the Worst Governor in the Eeast if not the worst
He should learn from Obiano and Umahi those two are Super Governors because of their dedication there is huge investment drive into their respective states.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Oloripelebe: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy

Fix aba road... Aba is in deep shit grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by rozayx5(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Beggars everywhere

Na wao
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by joegigs(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,course:political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
Wise up, get up and look for work.make you no fall for wrong hand

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by glosplendid(f): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2019
joegigs:

Wise up, get up and look for work.make you no fall for wrong hand
okay,,thanks for the advise
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by hisgrace090: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2019
iHart:

This extended ta orji have really dealt with abia state, the state with worst road network in Nigeria its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Modupex(f): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Reacting Fans cool
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Modupex(f): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
cool
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Princedapace(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Not hating but naija celebrities only thinks about their pockets.

These people dont know that are betraying nature by allowing politicians to bribe them and use their music influence to win votes. It is so wrong. A working leader doesn't need to beg for votes..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Story & Pictures From Her Music Video Shoot / UsheBebe Shares Romantic Photo With Wife To Celebrates 5the Wedding Anniversary / Media Tour Of The 6 BBNaija Evicted Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.