Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

:::breaking News::: Coup In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger (1084 Views)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi / Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by Abrantie: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2010
I just read the news on Google News. Can't post the link because I'm online using my mobile and it's a pain to multi-site efficiently.

I thought it was Nigeria and prematurely jumped with joy, LOL!
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by damola1: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by dominique(f): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2010
Abrantie:

I just read the news on Google News. Can't post the link because I'm online using my mobile and it's a pain to multi-site efficiently.

I thought it was Nigeria and prematurely jumped with joy,  LOL!

i suppose you didn't know that Niger and Nigeria were different countries till you stumbled upon the article.
bad belle Ghana man. na inferiority complex go kill all of una grin
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by olafolarin(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2010
Niger is One of the Most unstable Country in Africa.
I just hope it has nothing to do with the deposed govt.
ECOWAS shouuld make concerted efforts to discourage coups and it's attendant consequencies.
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2010
olafolarin:

Niger is One of the Most unstable Country in Africa.
I just hope it has nothing to do with the deposed govt.
ECOWAS shouuld make concerted efforts to discourage coups and it's attendant consequencies.

Hmmm! i thought it was equatorial guinea?
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2010
@Poster, the good of this is that the people of Niger are not COWARDLY FOLKS who believe that since Life is so precious, fighting for their rights is not worth it.! grin
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by Justcash(m): 4:00am On Jul 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, the good of this is that the people of Niger are not COWARDLY FOLKS who believe that since Life is so precious, fighting for their rights is not worth it.! grin

What are you insinuating 1Kobo-Junkie?
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by slap1(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2010
^^Let me help ur dull brain: we do the talking, they do the acting, the real thing!
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by Pafuri(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2010
@dominique : could Abrantie have jumped for joy thinking ' thank God, Nigeria will afterall be saved from its thieving politicians? Just think about it.
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by otum4: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2010
lol pafuri, thtz anotha angle,
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by dominique(f): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2010
Pafuri:

@dominique : could Abrantie have jumped for joy thinking ' thank God, Nigeria will afterall be saved from its thieving politicians? Just think about it.

or it could be that their arch nemesis, Nigeria is in disarray. think about it wink
Re: :::breaking News::: Coup In Niger by Adonike(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2010
I don't want to say the poster is STUPID and FOOLISH but Not not Unwis

(1) (Reply)

Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 / Best Governor's Award:babatunde Raji Fashola / Fashola Signs Law To Standardize Tourism, Hotel Practice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.