Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 (1085 Views)

Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Nigerd(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2010
the sub topic above was stopped and members privileges were hampered.

please like i always say,  mode always exercise super powers and this are signs of proximity to fukc up if giving the chance in office.

Let Seun review and moderate  moderators too.

i am a victim of banning.

"n_delta" thats the Id.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by slap1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ok grin
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by slap1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ok grin
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ladi02(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
Not only Aisha, i think Kosovo also misuses his position as moderator!
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Nigerd(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
Let this forum be a level playing ground,  opinions shared and facts figures backed arguments should be review and support and counter support be made known

everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

for the fact that someone shared an issue and gain more support those not mean the person is right or wrong. we learn from people animosity and their sapientus.

God Bless My Village,

Niger-delta 4 life

Arsenal my constituency
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by mukina2: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
The User in question had no right to create a thread to insult the mod.
If he had any personal grievances, he should have emailed her or asked nicely.

This forum is governed by rules, and as long as anyone ticked the little box to obey the rules of the forum.

they will be enforced.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
Nigerians, they never like anyone in power, unless they're in power. Rubishness. grin
Now we all know you ppl in politics just want someone to hate undecided cry
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
mukina2:

The User in question had no right to create a thread to insult the mod.

This forum is governed by rules, and as long as anyone ticked the little box to obey the rules of the forum.

they will be enforced.

personal attack on mod have become a normal thing here even seun is not spared but anyways you guys dont need to worry about anybody cuz NL is bigger than any user and any user that is not happy about that should just piss off
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ziga: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Nigerians, they never like anyone in power, unless they're in power. Rubishness. grin
Now we all know you ppl in politics just want someone to hate undecided cry

I've noticed this trend too. Nothing is ever done right, except they are the ones doing it. Over sabi dey worry us.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Nigerd(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
mukina2:

The  User in question had no right to create a thread to insult the mod.

This forum is governed by rules, and as long as anyone ticked the little box to obey the rules  of the forum.

they will be enforced.

If i read through his reasons he was or almost booted out of the forum because he make his view know about the re-nomination of Prof Dora. which in my personal fillings against the minister desig.

the initial cause of abuse was not Aisha2 personality but her action against the poster.

my bro. this forum has really helped me to capture people's excess and moderate status.

am blessed my this.

please let be human in all we do and see to people's opinion

@ subject

all should be diplomatic and constructive in all what we shared.

God Bless My Village,

Niger-delta 4 life

Arsenal my constituency
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by blacksta(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
Na wa  0 - when did aisha2 join that she already receiving abuse.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by slap1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^^ I tire for som pple o. If ur shoe is itching u, pull it off or shut up if u won't.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
ok i would perhaps ignore this thread if it was anyone else but i dont think Aisha2 deserves such abuse. I'm sorry, i think you're the one with the issues.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by honeric01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
uhm, wetin this girl do una, 2nd thread for her. oga oo, but she's not the only one moderating this section, why are you guys after her or is it a crime for a girl/woman watching over the politics section?
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Nigerd(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ responses
this thread is not in any way targeted at someone or to the person of Aisha2.

but to seek knowledge and transfer idea and opinion on issue not clear of,

NO hard feelings,

God Bless My Village,

Niger-delta 4 life

Arsenal my constituency
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ziga: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
Niger_d:

@ responses
this thread is not in any way targeted at someone or to the person of Aisha2.

but to seek knowledge and transfer idea and opinion on issue not clear of,

NO hard feelings,

God Bless My Village,

Niger-delta 4 life

Arsenal my constituency

If what you say is true, then i suggest you change the title of your thread.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Mavor: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
This is the 2nd thread today concerning this Aisha fellow. Something must be wrong somewhere. How many people she ban today? Seun needs to seriously review the rules of this forum. For mods and members alike.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ElRazur: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
Mavor:

This is the 2nd thread today concerning this Aisha fellow. Something must be wrong somewhere. How many people she ban today? Seun needs to seriously review the rules of this forum. For mods and members alike.

Or could it just be she is enforcing the rules that many have taken for granted? Just a thought. smiley
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ikeyman00(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@

some of these moderator are jokes!!!!!

how can someone in public province not being inclined to public criticisms and opinion

people like Mukina will be the first to remind yall that one shouldn't abuse the moderator

just few weeks or day that went by Kosovo has been reading nl rule UPSIDE-DOWN like a Muslim fanatics!!!! yet there wasn't no comment from the SUPER-whatever hahha cool : Before u know it thread got locked!! fearing his azz will be exposed !! quite cheeky

the only moderator that me seemed to like recently is the lady in Italy; love peeping into your profile hahhaa

even OBama get hammered; so whats the deal

some of yall should just back off

its like taking a casestudy  on JOsboy that talk too much about southern nigeria but one wonders what he make of the vampires in front of his door stairs in Jos

may una take time ooo; afterall we make nl what is!!! nonesense
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by Mavor: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
ElRazur:

Or could it just be she is enforcing the rules that many have taken for granted? Just a thought. smiley

sounds like she's being a tad bit over-zealous. After all, we don get plenty mods before she come and wahala no dey
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ElRazur: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
Mavor:

sounds like she's being a tad bit over-zealous. After all, we don get plenty mods before she come and wahala no dey

It is her first few days. She should be allowed some times. Perhaps the enthusiasm may worn off?
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ikeyman00(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
Elazur
Or could it just be she is enforcing the rules that many have taken for granted? Just a thought.

or could it be playing to the gallery!! politics of oil!!
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by mukina2: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@@@@@

some of these moderator are jokes!!!!!

how can someone in public province not being inclined to public criticisms and opinion

people like Mukina will be the first to remind yall that one shouldn't abuse the moderator

just few weeks or day that went by Kosovo has been reading nl rule UPSIDE-DOWN like a Muslim fanatics!!!! yet there wasn't no comment from the SUPER-whatever hahha cool : Before u know it thread got locked!! fearing his azz will be exposed !! quite cheeky

the only moderator that me seemed to like recent is the lady in Italy; love peeping into your profile hahhaa

even OBama get hammered; so whats the deal

some of yall should just back off

its like taking a casestudy  on JOsboy that talk too much about southern nigeria but one wonders what he make of the vampires in front of his door stairs in Jos

may una take time ooo; afterall we make nl what is!!! nonesense
Superman

what are you talking about?

Mavor:

She did nothing but enforce the rules of the forum. She did not ban anyone, moderators cannot ban.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by chosen04(f): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
@MUKINA2

Why not lock this thread?
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by BlackRevo: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
mukina2:

Superman

what are you talking about?

She did nothing but enforce the rules of the forum. She did not ban anyone, moderators cannot ban.

That is a misleading truth.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ikeyman00(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
chosen
@MUKINA2

Why not lock this thread?

if u ask me lately u are losing your mind

i read a lot of your comment esplly in Dora's thread

i cannot over-emphasize on this any further

hence your radical approach

just stress out bikonu
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by mukina2: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2010
Black_Revo:

That is a misleading truth.
believe what you want.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ikeyman00(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^^^    grin grin

muki good to hear from u haa
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by BlackRevo: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
mukina2:

believe what you want.

Why not? is the power requesting for someone to be banned not the same as having the power to ban but in this case it is done by proxy? Moderators simply have the power to ban by proxy hence why your statement is a misleading truth. Anyway a misleading truth is better than an outright lie but in fact there is no significant difference. Hope you don't ban me sha.
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by mukina2: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
ikeyman00:

^^^^    grin grin

muki good to hear from u haa
you havnt changed one bit tongue

Black_Revo:

Hope you don't ban me sha.
why should i?
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by chosen04(f): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
ikeyman00:

chosen
if u ask me lately u are losing your mind

i read a lot of your comment esplly in Dora's thread

i cannot over-emphasize on this any further

hence your radical approach

just stress out bikonu

Truth is still bitter; i guess!!!!
Re: Mode And Their Powers; Aisha2 by ikeyman00(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^^^ there u go

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 49 Years Old Aunt / 2011: Is President Goodluck Taking The S.east Slot? / Understanding The Political Re-alignment In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.