Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,143 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

"Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says (3578 Views)

Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
During his recent interview with tooxclusiveTv. Living things crooner "9ice" claim that davido beg him to feature him in his hit song "Living Things" remix.

"I was in U.s then and one guy from davido team told me that davido will be happy to be in the remix of my song which is "Living Things" Remix. Then i said ok and he recorded it.

I don't really love doing remix of my songs, I'm not a fan of remix. If you do remix of a song, that means you are not sure of what you sing in the original song" he says

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha1Mye_sRvU

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/davido-begged-me-before-i-featured-him.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by gmajor10(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Awaiting comments
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by SOLMICHAEL(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
After God, fear bloggers!! See as dey put am as if Davido was crying for it grin

4 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by SeunFirstSon: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders, Please i beg with the name of God, I really need help with the sum of 30k to settle my Landlord for my Lodge fee, The agent and the caretaker have really been after my neck and we are currently in exam period. He just left here few minutes ago asking me to pack out if i fail to pay up before on Tuesday or he's going to send guys to pack all my loads outside. I'm considering going to the village but I can't be attending exams from my village Cus it's a bit far, Mum is really sick she asked i packed the items back to the village but I just can't because I might miss my remaining exams Cus of transportation fees.
Nairalanders please help me, Never done this before but I'm dead frustrated here I don't think i have any other option but this.
God bless you all
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by eezeribe(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na lie...
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by mofeoluwadassah: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
and ao does this help the situation of nigeria
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by MasterKim: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
Good evening Nairalanders, Please i beg with the name of God, I really need help with the sum of 30k to settle my Landlord for my Lodge fee, The agent and the caretaker have really been after my neck and we are currently in exam period. He just left here few minutes ago asking me to pack out if i fail to pay up before on Tuesday or he's going to send guys to pack all my loads outside. I'm considering going to the village but I can't be attending exams from my village Cus it's a bit far, Mum is really sick she asked i packed the items back to the village but I just can't because I might miss my remaining exams Cus of transportation fees.
Nairalanders please help me, Never done this before but I'm dead frustrated here I don't think i have any other option but this.
God bless you all
Ibo boy. If na to call pesin afonja, skull miner now, ur bone go strong.

Anyways, go stay for ur frndz place. Abi u no get frnd?

5 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by partnerbiz4: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
And so?

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by IamAirforce1: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't trust dis bloggers
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by SeunFirstSon: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
MasterKim:

Ibo boy. If na to call pesin afonja, skull miner now, ur bone go strong.

Anyways, go stay for ur frndz place. Abi u no get frnd?
Never done that and never will, was staying with a friend when he locked up the room for few weeks but had to leave he told me his sis is coming to stay with him for her post utme and screening stuffs
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by abelprice(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
Good evening Nairalanders, Please i beg with the name of God, I really need help with the sum of 30k to settle my Landlord for my Lodge fee, The agent and the caretaker have really been after my neck and we are currently in exam period. He just left here few minutes ago asking me to pack out if i fail to pay up before on Tuesday or he's going to send guys to pack all my loads outside. I'm considering going to the village but I can't be attending exams from my village Cus it's a bit far, Mum is really sick she asked i packed the

items back to the village but I just can't because I might miss my remaining exams Cus of transportation fees.
God bless you all

Attach account number

1 Like

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by NobleAngell(f): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
I hope you thanked him cos that sounds to me like you were done a huge favour. Huge one!

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by Nbote(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
SeunFirstSon:

God bless you sir
Acc name-izuchukwu Everest N
Ac no-0037024018
Diamond Bank

Everyone stay away from dis mofo... He's a serial scammer who has begged using different monikers before and he's been at it since July.. First it was NLProblemChild and wen he was found out he created OgaLienus and now to SeunFirstSon... Some ppl have already fallen for his scams on dis forum

4 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by mczico: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
d guy na thief
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by gmajor10(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nbote:

Everyone stay away from dis mofo... He's a serial scammer who has begged using different monikers before and he's been at it since July.. First it was NLProblemChild and wen he was found out he created OgaLienus and now to SeunFirstSon... Some ppl have already fallen to his scams on dis forum

Thank you for the notification I had my doubts when he made this statement
SeunFirstSon:

Never done that and never will, was staying with a friend when he locked up the room for few weeks but had to leave he told me his sis is coming to stay with him for her post utme and screening stuffs

May God deliver you. But if your situation is real squat with a Coursemate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by HeWrites(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nbote:

Everyone stay away from dis mofo... He's a serial scammer who has begged using different monikers before and he's been at it since July.. First it was NLProblemChild and wen he was found out he created OgaLienus and now to SeunFirstSon... Some ppl have already fallen for his scams on dis forum

Thanks ooo.... I for fall

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
See as lies dey flow!!!

1 Like

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nbote:

Thanks for this bro!! Lol That guy must be a pathological liar
This should make FP. Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
SeunFirstSon:

You can lie ehn!!

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by queensera(f): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nbote:

Move this post to front page, so people can be aware of this.
lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3

1 Like

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by Goddygee(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hahaha... Una up there ^, why Una dey put sand sand for persin garri na?

1 Like

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by Shol3(f): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
so what now happen undecided
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by tyson98: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
SeunFirstSon:

God bless you sir
Acc name-izuchukwu Everest N
Ac no-0037024018
Diamond Bank
That ur mama wey sick go soon die oloshi olori pelebe

6 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by master69(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Never joke with internet...it must surely remind you of your past......#lesson
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by master69(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Never joke with internet...it must surely remind you of your past......#lesson.....u claim u are broke niqqa but it a means of u collecting money from people...please change.
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by Melvinsofty: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ibabo nbote abi obonte Don put sand for seun begi begi garri Chai and the guy don get one client already before... The hustle is real

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by NLProblemChild(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nbote:

With immediate effect ,correct the mistake you made in spelling nlproblemchild now;!
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by leofab(f): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2017
This is funny about these fake beggars
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by EmyLeo(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2017
SeunFirstSon:

#This your way of hustling ain't pure bro!..

...give yourself a little bit of self_respect and conscience..
you are way better than this!.
Re: "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says by Healer007: 4:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Ix this thread about Davido & 9ice again undecidedgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Returns To Public Snapchat After Nigerians Refused To Pay 10k Per Month / South African Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Appears Almost Nude On Set Of New Music Video / New Singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina Slays In Bum Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.