Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky (812 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by Spandex(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bobrisky is not keeping calm as he has had enough of his former bff Toyin Lawani. Bobrisky took to Snapchat to narrate how Toyin duped him of thousands few days before his birthday last year. He narrated how the money was spend and he never got a refund. All this is coming in after Toyin called him a ‘Riff Raff’. You wouldn’t believe they were once besties

Read more, see more snaps and full details @ http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/22/toyin-lawani-duped-hundreds-thousands-bobrisky/

Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by Nbote(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
How these illiterates carved a niche for demselves and became celebs still baffling..
Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by partnerbiz4: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
I can shoot this guy and hand myself to the police

Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by VargasVee(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Where illiterates are glorified

NIGERIA

angry
Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by NairalandCS(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
What is all this Lubbish now ? angry

Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by ANNOY(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Everyone should please pray for bobrisky. Its a spiritual sickness.
Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by ANNOY(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jesus Is coming back now. please repent. we are not
promised a minute. Would you rather enjoy worldliness and end up in hell or would you rather serve God and end up in heaven.
Please get on your knees now and beg for his forgiveness. You don't know if this is your final warning.
You don't know what Will happen tonight.
He who has ears let him hear.
Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na u sabi oo
Re: How Toyin Lawani Duped Me Of Hundreds Of Thousands – Bobrisky by leofab(f): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Which kind nation be this

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) / 10 Real Facts About Mercy Johnson Before The Fame / 'K - Solo You Are Big Idiot, Shameless Fool You Talk Too Much' - Samklef Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.