Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) (800 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Callmedondee(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dear #NnamdiKanu Ojukwu was buried with full #Nigerian military honors WITH A NIGERIAN FLAG and not a #Biafran flag! Unity is paramount.

Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by edoboy33(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
letter from a mad woman to a mad man in a mad country where the mad leaders are chased home by mad rats

1 Like

Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Another rabble rouser. Who's she?

A LovePeddler who couldn't bail herself for over a month in detention, seeking for undue attention.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
edoboy33:
letter from a mad woman to a mad man in a mad country where the mad leaders are chased home by mad rats

Justice well served
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Vutseck(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
.kemi or what are you called

what is your take on our new tenants called presidential rats or executive rodents

the were occupiers of Aso rock when baba was in exile
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Nasa28(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shallow minded persons everywhere....

Is Nigeria cursed?
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Tolexander: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Another rabble rouser. Who's she?

A gay who couldn't bail herself for over a month in detention, seeking for undue attention.
I never knew Kemi has a prick o!

1 Like

Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by buchilino(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
IF ANY JACKASS WANTS POPULARITY, DEY JUST DRAG NK INTO DER ISSUES.
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by 0b100100111: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2017

Kanu will always remain a gay Club stripper who independently developed a mechanism to enslave his very own people after severe hardship in the United kingdom.

He outrightly was doing "NOTHING" in the UK before he hatched his Business plan. 2019, Kanu will join a political party! #FACT

Someone that was squatting in the UK before the sudden agitation for Biafra!

In all, I must give kudos to his mechanism. No one would know a man dancing naked in a gay club can turn out to be the supreme leader of lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
no b it fault
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by buchilino(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Kanu will always remain a gay Club stripper who independently developed a mechanism to enslave his very own people after severe hardship in the United kingdom.

He outrightly was doing "NOTHING" in the UK before he hatched his Business plan. 2019, Kanu will join a political party! #FACT

Someone that was squatting in the UK before the sudden agitation for Biafra!

In all, I must give kudos to his mechanism. No one would know a man dancing naked in a gay club can turn out to be the supreme leader of lots

MAYBE U WANTED NK TO MAKE LOVE TO U, N HE REJECTED U. DATS Y U R ALWAYS QUICK TO BAD MOUTHING D POOR GUY.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by 0b100100111: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
buchilino:

MAYBE U WANTED NK TO MAKE LOVE TO U, N HE REJECTED U. DATS Y U R ALWAYS QUICK TO BAD MOUTHING D POOR GUY.

It's a fact!

I stand to be corrected!
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by buchilino(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

It's a fact!
I stand to be corrected!
DUDE CHILL, COS U SOMETIMES SOUND LIKE A BROKEN HOUSE WIFE OVER DIS NK ISSUES
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by bamite(m): 1:28am On Aug 23, 2017
buchilino:

DUDE CHILL, COS U SOMETIMES SOUND LIKE A BROKEN HOUSE WIFE OVER DIS NK ISSUES
Please how much was he earning before he started this his biafrian sojourn?
Re: Letter From Kemi Olunloyo To Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by buchilino(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
bamite:
Please how much was he earning before he started this his biafrian sojourn?

BROS BIKO, I TAKE GOD BEG U CHILL. KNOWING HOW MUCH HE EARNS, WAT BENEFIT IS DAT TO U OR ME. DOES IT CONCERN US. 4 UR INFO, AS AN IGBO MAN, I DON'T TRUST NK 100%, N AM QUITE SURE AM NOT ALONE. SO IT'S NOT DAT LIKE D GUY SO MUCH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Bought Six-bedroom For $6.8million In West Hollywood (photo) / ‘work Ends When I Get Home’ -seyi Law Says As He Shares Photos With Daughter / “don’t Buy Things To Impress Anyone” – Adesua Etomi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.