Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

University Of Bedfordshire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Bedfordshire (581 Views)

University of Bedfordshire / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Bedfordshire by ulap: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
i got a conditional admission to study for MSc in the university of Bedfordshire, i hope to get a grant worth $30,000 which covers tuition,tp,living cost etc. pls i need advice on wether this grant can support me throughout my 1 yr programme before embarking on it. Thanks
Re: University Of Bedfordshire by devdanArthur98: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
ulap:
i got a conditional admission to study for MSc in the university of Bedfordshire, i hope to get a grant worth $30,000 which covers tuition,tp,living cost etc. pls i need advice on wether this grant can support me throughout my 1 yr programme before embarking on it. Thanks
Pardon my ignorance sir, but I really don't understand your question, does the admission come with a grant or are you still hoping to get the grant?...
Pardon my naivete, how do you intend to get the grant?
Re: University Of Bedfordshire by ulap: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
@devdanArthur98. Am hoping to get the grant

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Announced Closing Date For Direct Entry (DE) Form / Apply For MTN Foundation 2017 Scholarship Scheme / Free Tuition For Undergraduates At Berea College, U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.