Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank (1296 Views)

APC To Get New Chairman, NWC In November / President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by sarrki(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wyttcat:
You can have Ngizi in your Biafra, we don't need a big thief anymore in Nigeria.Ngozi couldn't do anything with a $10 'then can't do anything with $2 now, so let's thank Adeosun that is doing her best to stretch $2 for Ngozi couldn't with $10.

You are a financial expert

Also a patriot

God bless you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by franchizy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yorubas making Nigerians proud while the fews and the Developers kept disgracing Nigeria.

Aunty Kemi pls accept my congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
franchizy:
Yorubas making Nigerians proud while the fews and the Developers kept disgracing Nigeria.

Aunty Kemi pls accept my congratulations.

A progressive sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by Victornezzar: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wyttcat:
You can have Ngizi in your Biafra, we don't need a big thief anymore in Nigeria. Ngozi couldn't do anything with $10 'then she can't do anything with $2 now, so let's thank Adeosun that is doing her best to stretch $2 for what Ngozi couldn't do with $10.
shut up man, Obasanjo also used Ngozi
When Gej was in power our economy was on top in Africa
wat about now
Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by sarrki(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

shut up man, Obasanjo also used Ngozi
When Gej was in power our economy was on top in Africa
wat about now

N it was a terrible mistake obj did

It was a great mistake that will take half of a century to correct

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by Victornezzar: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

N it was a terrible mistake obj did

It was a great mistake that will take half of a century to correct
Lmao baba no make me laf dis nyt
world bank appointed her as deir director oo
sarrki go 2 bed please
Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by sarrki(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lmao baba no make me laf dis nyt
world bank appointed her as deir director oo
sarrki go 2 bed please

You be my person nah

Sleep know dey my eye now

I just dey download one 1759 here after a long day
Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by Victornezzar: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

You be my person nah

lol
u dey lagos ahbi
Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by sarrki(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
u dey lagos ahbi

No sire

But go soon land gidiba
Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by Victornezzar: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

But go soon land gidiba
lol...i be dey think say u dey stay for lag
Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by GMBuhari: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2017
sarrki:

You be my person nah

My brand after EniKeni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeosun Emerges New Chairman Of ECOWAS Investment Bank by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2017
GMBuhari:

My brand after EniKeni grin

Yes ooo baba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / 2019: Contest And Be Disgraced – Fr. Mbaka Warns Buhari In Shocking New Year / Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.