Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

When Is Nigeria Going Be United States Of Nigeria Just Like USA & UK? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Nigeria Going Be United States Of Nigeria Just Like USA & UK? (306 Views)

I Just Like Usa Unlike The Corrupt Uk / Even 1st Class Nations Like USA Are Agriculture Focussed. Pic / Asari Dokubo- "Biafra IS Going To Be United States Of Biafra"( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is Nigeria Going Be United States Of Nigeria Just Like USA & UK? by Joseunlimited(f): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nigeria is still the federal republic of Nigeria
USA is the United States of America
U.K. Is the United Kingdom

Does that means that Nigeria is not yet United to be called The United States of Nigeria?
Tell me what it takes and what can make Nigeria United.
Is it corruption that is drawing us back or evil and other crimes.
Maybe if we change the name of Nigeria things would start changing.

Seun
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Think Nigeria First With H.i Dansiraj / Kenya Supreme Court Cancels Country’s Presidential Elections / Oyo Govt Unveils 2017-2020 Approved New List Of Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.