Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: (400 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: by Elbinawi: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Islam Is Not #Terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam:

Killing innocent people in any part of the world in the name of Islam does not represent #Islam. Islam absolutely condemned such barbarism.

It is #Wahhabism that encouraged killing of innocent people & not Islam. #ISIS, #BokoHaram, #AlQaeda etc are product of Wahhabism.

The fact that overwhelming majority of all the victims of #ISIS, #BokoHaram, #AlQaeda etc are Muslims shows that they do not represent Islam.

A true Muslim will never kill the innocent but Wahhabi savage are bloodthirsty & intolerant. Wahhabi savages are full of hate & love killings

Sadly today #Wahhabism has successfully infiltrated & contaminated Sunni Islam. Reason why the world witness senseless killings & rampant inhumanity

#Wahhabism is an evil tool of Western imperialism. Whenever European savages want murderous terrorists to kill Muslims, Saudi Wahhabi regime supply them.

@Elbinawi Tweets
Re: Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: by iamgenius(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
If you ask me to tell you one of d worst things that could happen to someone, I will tell you; It's Becoming Shi'ia.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: by 0b100100111: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
And Saudi Arabia is terrorising Yemen!

I agree with you!
Re: Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2017
iamgenius:
If you ask me to tell you one of d worst things that could happen to someone, I will tell you; It's Becoming Shi'ia.
you are correct but not totally correct... to deviate from aqeedah of rasul is the worst thing .. Deviation from aqeedah is the reason why ther's sects like shia sufi ahmadiyyah tableeq and so on
Re: Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2017
wahabism .. Who are wahabist?
Re: Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2017
muhammad ibn abdulwahab is a salaf and he killed lots of kafir:sufi:
Re: Islam Is Not #terrorism, Terrorism Is Not Islam: by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Wahabophobia thread again? @Elbinawi What is Wahabism? Can you give us a brief history of Wahabism and how it was imported to Nigeria? Is there any difference between being a Wahabi and following the Salafs?

I still have many questions but first respond to these.

(1) (Reply)

Friday Reminder / PROHIBITED Manners Of Sleeping / Photographs Of Prophet Muhammad And Prophet 'eesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.