Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (13321 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / Why Islam Is A Threat To Global Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by Realismailakabir: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2020
In Arabic, Islām (Arabic: ﺇﺳﻼﻡ ) is the verbal noun originating from the triliteral root S-L-M, which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, submission, sincerity, safeness, and peace.

Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed many times before through prophets, including Noah , Abraham , Moses , and Jesus.

SUBMISSION
Your best source for Submission in (Islam) is "No other god besides Allah and Muhammad is his Messanger"
this sentence has a lot of credendum or credenda i.e I will seek no assistance except from Allah, i will rely not except on Allah, i will Worship not except Him, i will i would'nt do anything except because of Allah and etc... this is total submission.
[6:72]
"... and we are commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds"

[6:79]
"For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him (in submission to his will) Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."

PEACE
This Peace also has alot of meanings also i.e PEACE of mind (knowing that Allah is in control of everything bad or good ) PEACE of Consideration: infact Islam consider every muslim to the extent that you may not fast on Ramadan because you have a Travel. PEACE of hope: Knowing that the suffering here on earth is limited gives you hope. (no wonder muslims hardly commit suicide because of depression) PEACE of oneness: did you know that i may travel to india today and not pay for hotel? Yes it is possible i may pray, sleep in any Mosque. We are big one family. And Et cetera.

[Surah Al-Baqarah:112
“No, whosoever surrenders himself to Allah (in submission) while doing good, he will have his reward with his Lord. There will be no fear over them, nor will they grieve”

Quran (2:208) : O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace
[Islam]

(6:108)
And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides
Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge...

The beloved Prophet said SAW
"You will not enter Paradise until you
believe, and you will not believe until you love each other... spread the peace among each other"

Jami at-Tirmidhi 1854: "O Mankind, spread peace and feed people..."

By Ismaila Kabir Al-salafy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by motayoayinde: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2020
MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU BROTHER.

9 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by Realismailakabir: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ameen wa iyakum. thank you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Allah says:
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
(Qur'an 3:85)

Islam is the religion of all Prophets and Messengers of Allah. May the peace and blessings of Allah be on them all.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2020
those doing and supporting bidah.

they're the terrorists giving people wrong impressions of Islam..

alaro, adam Abdullah, rasheedi merenge and others

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by Kano1stSon: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Alhamdullilah being a Muslim, they may target us, call us names and do everything to oppress us, but Allah sees and hears all.

Peace

16 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by donbenz(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2020
ma sha Allah. Jumuat Kareem to all the muslims around the world. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by wildikeman(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2020
(6:108)
And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides
Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge...

The beloved Prophet said SAW
"You will not enter Paradise until you
believe, and you will not believe until you love each other... spread the peace among each other"

Lies!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by Mathantics: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Here is the cert

7 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace by ManMustChopp: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2020
MashaAllah, Happy jumaat to all muslims around the world

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Observe Your 5 Daily Salat? / Mermaids – Do They Exist Or Not? / For He Who's Contemplating Suicide Or She Who Thinks Life Is Too Difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.