Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) (1507 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by Mrl1: 2:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader of the Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) has set that he set up the Biafra Secret Service so as to provide security for Igbo people.
Kanu spoke shortly after his visit to Senator Enyinna Abaribe in Abia on Tuesday, August 22.
The Biafra leader claimed the federal government has failed to protect the people which was why he set up a secret service to do so.
He said Fulani herdsmen were killing Igbo people while the police failed to address the issue.
He said:“I will not do anything that will bring dishonour to my people. There is no reason for people to be afraid of the internal operation of IPOB.
"We want to stop the menace of Fulani herdsmen in our land. In the north, they have the Hisbah police, they have the Sharia police. They even have the supporter of APC police. Here, we have nothing.
"We need to protect this very land. We want to protect the Fulani men from rustling.
"The police have done nothing. Fulani herdsmen are operating everywhere.
President Buhari spoke; he never mentioned the menace of Fulani herdsmen. His interest was Biafra agitation. It doesn’t work for me. I am a Biafran”
Senator Abaribe also spoke saying IPOB has assured that they will continue to remain nonviolent. He said discussions about a better union for Nigeria were necessary so that some people will not continue to feel like second class citizens.
He called on Nigerians to continue to work for peace and senate the South Est senate caucus will meet again for ongoing discussions.
Meanwhile, Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari directed that the Service Chiefs to tackle the IPOB’s secret army,Boko Haram and various security threats plaguing the country.
According to Vanguard, the Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonisakin, revealed that was the issue discussed at the closed-door meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the Service Chiefs.
President Buhari earlier today held a meeting with service chiefs in his office at his official residence, Channels TV reports.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: https://phcitybreed./2017/08/23/nnamdi-kanu-speaks-about-president-buharis-address-to-the-nation-video/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by GMBuhari: 2:29am On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Some people should not be afraid

Fulani Menace

Protect Ibo people

It doesn't work for me

I'm a Biafran

The are the keywords of the speech, the same victim, suffering and health mentality in play here

They didn't notice the President has already issued orders to arrest them 44

Muhammadu Buhari directed that the Service Chiefs to tackle the IPOB’s secret army
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by jeisloh: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Bubu' s nightmares

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by BAILMONEY: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2017
OVER TO EWEDU MUSLIMS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by gtrust: 2:47am On Aug 23, 2017
"Biafran Secret Service" doesn't exist!
The Federal Gov't fighting what doesn't exist ends up creating one!

Those boys wearing black are unarmed and untrained pure civilians.
You don't need an army against them, where's common sense

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Biafran seperatists should give Nigeria another chance. We have said it before and we will say it again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by Notasyouthink: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Mrl1:
Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader of the Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) has set that he set up the Biafra Secret Service so as to provide security for Igbo people.
Kanu spoke shortly after his visit to Senator Enyinna Abaribe in Abia on Tuesday, August 22.
The Biafra leader claimed the federal government has failed to protect the people which was why he set up a secret service to do so.
He said Fulani herdsmen were killing Igbo people while the police failed to address the issue.
He said:“I will not do anything that will bring dishonour to my people. There is no reason for people to be afraid of the internal operation of IPOB.
"We want to stop the menace of Fulani herdsmen in our land. In the north, they have the Hisbah police, they have the Sharia police. They even have the supporter of APC police. Here, we have nothing.
"We need to protect this very land. We want to protect the Fulani men from rustling.
"The police have done nothing. Fulani herdsmen are operating everywhere.
President Buhari spoke; he never mentioned the menace of Fulani herdsmen. His interest was Biafra agitation. It doesn’t work for me. I am a Biafran”
Senator Abaribe also spoke saying IPOB has assured that they will continue to remain nonviolent. He said discussions about a better union for Nigeria were necessary so that some people will not continue to feel like second class citizens.
He called on Nigerians to continue to work for peace and senate the South Est senate caucus will meet again for ongoing discussions.
Meanwhile, Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari directed that the Service Chiefs to tackle the IPOB’s secret army,Boko Haram and various security threats plaguing the country.
According to Vanguard, the Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonisakin, revealed that was the issue discussed at the closed-door meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the Service Chiefs.
President Buhari earlier today held a meeting with service chiefs in his office at his official residence, Channels TV reports.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: https://phcitybreed./2017/08/23/nnamdi-kanu-speaks-about-president-buharis-address-to-the-nation-video/
mynd1, I told you that I will remind you of the trash you spewed now, what do you have to say concerning this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by Headlaw(m): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2017
The Federal government should focus on improving our economy and alleviating the sufferings of the people. Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Buhari should focus More on the economy, this is nomore a military era and those BSS guys better stop because you can't just be making your own secret service.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Doing otherwise brings another winter

Nnamdi Kanu if you can not beat them, you must join them. Learn from Trump...he wanted his voice to be heard he joined politics, today he is the commander in chief of the world number one priority.....

You have the crowd, first become the Governor of your state,if you like contest for President and test your popularity.... and then you can outsmart Satan....

Until then, you still dey learn work, Nigeria Leaders no go gree you,go and ask asari, ask Ojokwu, there is nothing new my boy..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by ENGINEous(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Speechless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks About President Buhari's Address To The Nation (video) by timecapsule: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2017
You are a man of action, always provide for us what they fail to provide for us.
Any man that try to kill a fly that perch in his scrotum with a sledge hammer will end up killing his self.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To FG On Plans New Refinery Close To Niger Republic (photos) / EFCC Coming For Fayose (Photo) / Hiztorybox: Nigeria Civil War And What We Didn’t Know Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.