Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

They Will Never Bring Me Down & I Will Come Back Stronger -RONALDO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Will Never Bring Me Down & I Will Come Back Stronger -RONALDO (1401 Views)

Ronaldo: Portugal Will Come Back Stronger After Euro 2020 Exit / Didier Drogba Teamed Up With Jose Mourinho To Bring Me To Chelsea - Essien / 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Will Never Bring Me Down & I Will Come Back Stronger -RONALDO by cheapgoals(m): 4:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo has shared some more thought on his five-match ban following the Administrative Court of Sport (TAD) decision to keep the underlying suspension in place. Ronaldo said the suspension is an incomprehensible decision.

Prior to Tuesday’s ban appeal, the underlying five-match ban was upheld, after the TAD cleared up: ‘The slight push which the match official alludes is sanctioned by the video footage’. Thusly, TAD believes Cristiano Ronaldo should serve the ban.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/ronaldo-responds-after-appeal-fails-they-will-never-bring-me-down-i-will-come-back-stronger/

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Qualifiers 2018 Third Round: Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match Update / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Eagles Holds The Lions To A Draw In Yaounde / Premier League Reports: Arsenal Make Surprise £30m Bid For Chelsea Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.