Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says (9842 Views)

Vinicius Jr Racism: Seven Punished By Spanish Government For Racist Insults. / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Striker In Austria Banned For Reacting To Racist Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by MrGidifeed: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Paul Pogba has hit back at 'ignorant' online trolls after suffering racist abuse on social media.

The French and Manchester United midfielder was subjected to numerous sickening comments after missing a penalty during his club's 1-1 draw with Wolves last week.

The former Juventus midfielder has now lashed out at his trolls over the provocating comments.

Posting a photo with his young son in front of images of Martin Luther King and his late father, Fassou Antoine this afternoon (August 25), Pogba wrote:
'My ancestors and my parents suffered for my generation to be free today, to work, to take the bus, to play football. Racist insults are ignorance and can only make me stronger and motivate me to fight for the next generation.'

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/26/racist-insults-are-ignorance-and-can-only-make-me-stronger-paul-pogba-hits-back-at-online-trolls/

13 Likes

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Citytrend: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2019
sad sad sad
Seriously I don't see the issue of Racism going away anytime soon this world. Mind you this issue has been around before our fathers were born

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by tollytexy(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2019
Pogba from Fagba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Huncho19: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
It's just the truth cause he's better than 90% of those racists.. so they stoop to their lowest to try and get to him at the slightest.
Laptop for sale.
https://www.nairaland.com/5353976/hp-15-sale-giveaway-price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
be strong man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Estringx(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
They got served

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Christonjnr(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Nothing separate racist from Satan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by iPhoneRepairer: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Racist remarks wouldn't be so painful if you earn at least £290,000 weekly.

If it's too painful, at least i can shed some tears in my Lamborghini then go to my Bugatti to get hankerchief

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Uyi168: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by temmypotter(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2019
It's funny how some ignorant white folks think racist remarks still get to us, lol!

This is 2019, not 1919. A world where Beyonce is queen, Obama was president, twice and pop culture is negroid, racist remarks don't count for shi!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2019
My guy cheesy

Don't mind those pig-skinned mofos

God has blessed you beyond their imagination.

THEY ARE ALL YOUR SUBJECTS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by 9jaBloke: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Truth.

Racism should be condemned in totality.

But you guys need to up your game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Rubbish talk pogba

Better not cost us any more games else me self go join them racially abuse you..

I'm black so from one blackest man to another black man should be considered a nigger moment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by helinues: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Sure.. Most especially when your cup of angers is low..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by segzysexy(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Matured response from pogba. Proudly Afro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Raydos: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Racism can never end, it's normal

Even among us Africans, we abuse our fellow African racially too!!

I'm a Nigeria, but there was a time Nigerians were mocking Kenya for being too black as if Nigeria are white!

So racism is just normal!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Duggedised12(f): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2019
That's the spirit,your ancestors didn't sweat with their blood in chains for you to become a sissy,you show those racist motherfuck3rs how its done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Angelfrost(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Yeah Paul, you are right... But, just up your game, be more focused, unleash your true talent... And... Stop taking penalties.

Honestly, the entire team should work harder at finishing off their opponents early in every game, so that if they get a penalty award later on, they can tell the referee and VAR to shove it up their b*tts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by chinavs9ja(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Man! Move on, don't be distracted by any side distraction be it racists or whatever. There is a future for you in football world...

I am a professional website designer...I will design your business website for you...check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by chelsea1116(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Now thats the spirit.
Last week someone made a racial comment towards me(that was actually d first time) in the train, even though some people tried defending me but i was like "is that the notorious verbal racist attack" i found it very funny and told him if i'm a monkey then you are a white monkey with this heavy laughter on my face and you could see clearly how defeated he felt. Majority that knew what happened rained BRAVO on me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by EkunKekere: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by BigJoe19: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2019
IgboOsuIpobMUMU:
My guy cheesy

Don't mind those pig-skinned mofos

God has blessed you beyond their imagination.

THEY ARE ALL YOUR SUBJECTS
Guy even this one you doing is racism, why call them pig-skinned mofos, racism is not only against blacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by Cousin9999: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2019
If he's proud of his ancestors and parents, why did he impregnate and marry this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by chelsea1116(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Cousin9999:
If he's proud of his ancestors and parents, why did he impregnate and marry this

Maybe love and 2ndly majority of white dont support racism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2019
it's only people with inferiority complex that feel depressed or saddened by racist chants.....strong people shrug off

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gambian Referee For Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match / Reasons Why Sport Betting Is Not Good For You / Barcelona Announce Profit Of €304m For 2022/23 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.