Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Help A Gee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Gee (558 Views)

Part 4 Of How A Gee Boi Collected My Babe / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / When You Have A "Gee" Like E-Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Gee by xelly: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello buddy, really out for solution. I met a girl and we became friends (normal ) she cooks for me and we eat together and I take care of her needs (she is a student)

She started telling people that I am her brother, some she tell that I am her neighbour which is true, to her, she sees me as her best friend.

As time goes by, I asked her out, she started with "All men are the same" meanwhile she still depend on me for almost all her needs. Food, hair, gift, school stuffs etc and I truly love her and don't want her to lack anything.

I continued the sequence of asking her out and she told some of her other male friends and they discussed and she said 'I am going to accept but you have to relocate from here' I have so many friends/dates but if you want to date me, no problem but you have to relocate first.

What should I do? I truly love her.
Re: Help A Gee by EmperorLee(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2017
And you couldn't sleep because of this ? sad
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2017
how is this a problem. use your common sense, it is not everything you bring to people to decide for you
Re: Help A Gee by Olifiz(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Don't relocate just stay. She's hiding something, believe me. U don't let her dictate to u. Be the man, ask her why she wants u to relocate if it's not life threatening then don't. If she insists pls move on n stop being a Santa.....even Santa Claus na only December we dey hear of am......lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Gee by PrickGetSize(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2017
She doesn't want to date you but she could use your money.
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Baba juz accept that u are juz her "FINANCIER" wink

As long u keep dropping some dime for her she will continue to suck u til u get dry..For her, its a survival mode..
Re: Help A Gee by eyeon(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2017
That girl has made you her toy. She's asking you to move cos she's not proud of you. She doesn't want her real man to be seeing you around her. If you can testify to the truth, she only comes around whenever she has needs. Leave her now or get your heart broken later. Don't say I didn't tell you these. Don't be fooled again bro. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

My Urge For Sex Is Driving Crazy!!!! / I Love What I See / How Can I Win The Heart Of A Girl Am Having Crush On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.