Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:25 AM

FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie (12128 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by Emy4u(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
You are on exile.
sarrki:

Are you on a sojourn ?
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by luvinhubby(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
sarrki:

She's a patriot

She's not a sociopath

She's not a traitor

....And she is not sane either.
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by bejeria101(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Buhari or the legend of the sicker?
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by Nmesoma25(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
sarrki:

She's a patriot

She's not a sociopath

She's not a traitor
\

I have not given up on you, not yet...
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by psp2pc(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
rusher14:

Your church is the church of Satan. You guys need deliverance.
PassingShot:

Keep deceiving yourself.

I am sure the 5%ers don't want him alive though.
rusher14:

Your church is the church of Satan. You guys need deliverance.

Igbo/Ipod church

1 Like

Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by juman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Buhari, the baba recession.

Buhari himself wants nigerians to die of hunger.
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by donprinyo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
This woman mouth is very deadly. Who know hw she has sent to prison with her poisonous mouth
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by eazypickysms(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
We buy amazon and iTunes gift Cards. Contact me on Call/WhatsApp: 07063474313 or BBM: 591540C9. We pay sharp sharp.

emryzwizzy:
Deal of the day!!!
Paste your iTunes and Amazon gift cards for swift payment

$25
$50
$100
I buy as many as possible and pay faster ���
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by tit(f): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
old olosho with smellin pucci.
her mouth even smells more than her pucci
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by ladychioma: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Say what you know Lauretta Onochie. How can they wish him dead when they are mare mortals like him. Does anyone know when he / she will die.
Re: FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please can somebody tell me where precisely do this lady came from in the East? Does she has family at all or parent or guidance to tell her she should just keep quiet for goodness sake. So it's now Igbo business to be fighting for Buhari God what kind of human is this lady why is it that some people don't have shame?

How come it's now Onochie who is fighting back to defend Buhari what kind of shameless human is this? This was how Chukwumerije started during IBB and June 12 at the end he was used, dumped and messed up today he is just a shadow of himself. Same way Arthur Nzeribe did and very unfortunate he became nobody in today's Nigeria. Every time it's always my own people who always carry it upon their headS to defend any Hausa or Fulani in power THAT IS messing up bikonu what the hell is this for God sake, can't we just for onCe reason and mind our business?

I don't know what to say again I'm getting sick of all these senseless attitude to be honest even those who spend their lives to vote for Buhari did not fire back to defend him but why always an Eastern extraction always doing this kind of annoying things for God sake? This semi Chimp ugly shapeless thing called Onochie can't she just shut up and face her work?

Same way one useless lunatic professor of jargon and one fools who called himself artiste from the East fired back at FFK when FFK raised the alarm about Fulan Herdsmen suddenly my people became advocate for Fulani Herdsmen and as God will twisted the case Fulani moved to East and battered them like a Christmas Chicken, raped, killed and ran a village down completely. Let me stop here or else I will say bad thing to my tribe which I don't want to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary / Amosun’s Ally, Babatunde Onakoya 5000 Others Dump APC For PDP In Ogun / Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.