Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (38940 Views)

Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / Is This What Lai Muhammad Meant By Buhari Working From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by itiswellandwell: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Baba is Freelancing..
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by SalamRushdie: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2017
The picture was deliberately blurred ...why?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by tanzderris: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Atleast he is back
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Nbote(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2017
So we need photos now dat he is back again to know he is working? They simply posed for d camera with d President pretending to b reading d piece of paper he is holding...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by oyienootieno: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Dollyak:

Quit this idealistic talk and virtue signalling. Fact remains this government has been divisive, hypocritical dishonest and most of all wasteful.
Nigerians have the right to hold their leaders to account without being accused of hatred. Majority of citizens don't have access to world class healthcare and facilities like the elites.

With the amount of lies and propaganda you'll mistake Nigeria for North Korea.

Go and protest and stop disturbing our peace hear. We patriot are fully in support of the man God has chosen to lead Nigeria irrespective of where he came from.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Jabioro: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Our photogenic presido! ..wetin remained nothing.. next please
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by donprinyo(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2017
See what aboki has reduced Nigeria to

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Badonasty(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by rufans(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Can someone rate my artwork pls ? grin grin
Check my Instagram page @rufans
WhatsApp me on ( 0 8 1 8 2 five nine zero eight seven eight) incase you need a dope artwork too .

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Danelo(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2017
These people r using us to play calo calo.

God dey o
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
emaxjey:
kk.......may God continue to help you Mr President..
God bless Nigeria
and lastly all the patriotic citizens that didn't say bad about you during your trip to London
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by surgical: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2017
dosk:

I agree with your Opinion but what I oppose is the fact that people have layed the total rot in this country as PMBS fault which is a story believd by fools.
The Queation to ask, even if the PMB led Govt. Makes its mistakes and errors is.... IS PMB SiNCERE and does he MEAN WELL.
To answer your question he is not sincere and does not mean well, don't ask how because its self evident

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by chinedusamson(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Learn how to mine bitcoin and run a demo account that earns you bitcoins each day. You can also register and earn more bitcoins.

https://hashing24.com/?rid=53616c7465645f5f732fbd123caae6b475060a831bf8fdaf
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by diegwu01: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Adminisher:

You are a liar.
You are not tired of photos.

When you heard Buhari was sick in the UK , you said he was dead and you asked for photo evidence.
Now you are being given photos you are complaining. Liepods, Biafrans and PDP supporters are all liars.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by NwaliE01: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2017
This presidency is being run on PICTURES. I can't see any tangible federal capital project any where.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by burkingx(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Bigsammy6: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Oga nice one, but that speech wey you give on monday na f9, bros which country you dey go next? Pakistan maybe
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
Thunder Fire Namdi Kanu, Inshallah Amin
thunder fire Ipob, Insha allah amin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Bigsammy6: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
seunlayi:
See the way they were sitted, clearly in discomfort
look at buratia's face lol
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria Is a big joke

a sick president who came back to collect kunu and kwilikwili

he's hitting Britain bed pretty soon that i know

buhari extend my greetings to ur RATiboys

they resumed while u resigned far away London

You are so sick!!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by cytell56: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://naijaparrot.com/presidency-releases-photos-of-buharis-office-in-his-house/

Does this look like set of people doing anything meaningful or people visiting a dullard in his enclave!!! My thinking though!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by gustav25: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2017
as per g -boi or blogger abi ?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by symbianDON(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria Is a big joke

a sick president who came back to collect kunu and kwilikwili

he's hitting Britain bed pretty soon that i know

buhari extend my greetings to ur RATiboys

they resumed while u resigned far away London
what is kwilikwili?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by lonlytroy(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Which kind flag be that behind sai baba
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Sweetnik22(f): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2017
YungJo207:
As long as he's working and the country is moving forward abeg wetin concern me again if him life sef he can work from his kitchen work na work..as long as there's growth in the system oh yeah we good.
Can a civil servant be allow to work from home?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Fazemood(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Oga, Nigeria Isn't Ur Private Establishment. Take Office Work To The Office Not At Home, Pls Sir.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Fazemood(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=59742068][/quote] Your Grand Dad!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by winlikeross001: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Today's (23/08/2017) game just dropped! as we anticipate another inevitable big win just like yesterday and the day before, be a part of today's and thank me later..

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Dollyak(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2017
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

So he is not entitled to his political opinions again. He should quit talking coz he didn't do what you expected-insult the president.

Which lie and propaganda is greater than that of Nnamdi Kanu who claimed Igbos are Jews only to be busted later? Tell me

You are not very bright are you? Who gives a damn about nnamdi kanu, do I look like iPod to you? Address the points and stop using ipod as a moral reference to justify this dishonest government.

I am partisan, so I call it as I see it. Anyways, your comment shows you don't have the capacity to debate about this government. keep it moving.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by guru03(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Dollyak:

Quit this idealistic talk and virtue signalling. Fact remains this government has been divisive, hypocritical dishonest and most of all wasteful.
Nigerians have the right to hold their leaders to account without being accused of hatred. Majority of citizens don't have access to world class healthcare and facilities like the elites.

With the amount of lies and propaganda you'll mistake Nigeria for North Korea.

My Dear, a very good comment from a patriotic Nigerian how i wish a lot of Nigerian will reason like you. this government have made Nigeria to be a laughing stock among nations. may God deliver our leaders.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Bolustical: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Dollyak:

You are not very bright are you? Who gives a damn about nnamdi kanu, do I look like iPod to you? Address the points and stop using ipod as a moral reference to justify this dishonest government.

I am partisan, so I call it as I see it. Anyways, your comment shows you don't have the capacity to debate about this government. keep it moving.

If not for the fact that you're daft, you would know that everyone is entitled to his political opinions. So quit weed smoking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan / APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.