Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (38938 Views)

Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / Is This What Lai Muhammad Meant By Buhari Working From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Rockyrascal(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Is the president working from daura now
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Uppalove(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Adaowerri111:
When is he returning to London?

Sweet question. grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2017
dosk:

I agree with your Opinion but what I oppose is the fact that people have layed the total rot in this country as PMBS fault which is a story believd by fools.
The Queation to ask, even if the PMB led Govt. Makes its mistakes and errors is.... IS PMB SiNCERE and does he MEAN WELL.

Like we've seen in the last two years, a sincere man doesn't always translate to a sincere govt. Buhari may be a good man as his people make us think, and Osibanjo is in my opinion a brilliant person, but their govt is the worst since the military transition
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Habibatuley23: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria Is a big joke

a sick president who came back to collect kunu and kwilikwili

he's hitting Britain bed pretty soon that i know

buhari extend my greetings to ur RATiboys

they resumed while u resigned far away London
wawa kawai banza shashasha
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Fazemood:
Your Grand Dad!

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Habibatuley23: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria Is a big joke

a sick president who came back to collect kunu and kwilikwili

he's hitting Britain bed pretty soon that i know

buhari extend my greetings to ur RATiboys

they resumed while u resigned far away London
wawa kawai banza shashasha
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by izombie(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2017
So does it mean that his home office have been in use for those 103 days he was away? Renovation my a55. These people do not even make efforts anymore to come up with believable lies.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by maxiflexy(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
the president can work from anywhere it's nobody's Bleep.en business
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Dollyak(f): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Bolustical:

If not for the fact that you're daft, you would know that everyone is entitled to his political opinions. So quit weed smoking.
Firstly, the narrative everyone is entitled to a political opinion is a logical fallacy, as it fails to establish whether or not the this opinion is true or false.
Which lead me to the second point. All opinion are subject to criticism the moment you post send. Thirdly, no where did I stop him from expressing his opinion nor did I attack him for it.

Now, you are proper daft because not only is irony lost on you, comprehension isn't your strongest suit either. Simpleton, keep it moving and don't let me smack you intellectually.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by fay39: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
a good one there. May the Almighty continue to heal n help u Mr President
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Victorjohnbenso: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2017
If our president can work from home it means that he can also work from UK
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by seguntijan(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Instead of constantly bashing OUR President on social media maybe people should focus on posting positive things and help curtail the rate of kidnapping,ritu
al killing and herdsmen madness .You don't have to like him but as a Nigerian you should respect him. Support and Wish him well, his leadership and Our Country! It is childish,immature and pathetic to be angry because your choice of president didn't get IN ....2019 is Not that far let your voters card and your vote be the judge until then hold your peace.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Bolustical: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Dollyak:

Firstly, the narrative everyone is entitled to a political opinion is a logical fallacy, as it fails to establish whether or not the this opinion is true or false.
Which lead me to the second point. All opinion are subject to criticism the moment you post send. Thirdly, no where did I stop him from expressing his opinion nor did I attack him for it.

Now, you are proper daft because not only is irony lost on you, comprehension isn't your strongest suit either. Simpleton, keep it moving and don't let me smack you intellectually.

If you are not stopping the person, what does the boldened means? Stop being daft! grin grin grin

Dollyak:

Quit this idealistic talk and virtue signalling. Fact remains this government has been divisive, hypocritical dishonest and most of all wasteful.
Nigerians have the right to hold their leaders to account without being accused of hatred. Majority of citizens don't have access to world class healthcare and facilities like the elites.

With the amount of lies and propaganda you'll mistake Nigeria for North Korea.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by LordVoldemort(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2017
silentrock:
photo photo everytime we're tired already

Should they give you 24hrs video of him whike
Carrying out his duties or he should be reporting to you every morning
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by YungJo207(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Can a civil servant be allow to work from home?

You just said a civil servant you didn't say President Buhari,first citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria.i don't think you have an idea of how much power that office consume...oya shey be you can slap a civil servant follow am drag case sef and go free abeg anytime you hear Buhari is in your area make move to even slap am abeg.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Edge1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://naijaparrot.com/presidency-releases-photos-of-buharis-office-in-his-house/

So he left with his office keys abi they never knew he would return again ni for them to clean the office?
Una yeye de smell like yansh ��
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by lightblazingnow(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
All praise to the righteous man
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by Nwaikuku2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
we hope he start work on time!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office by solex2346: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria,where anything goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch / Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.