Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (53006 Views)

Have You Seen Dangote Beautiful Mansion? Check The Beautiful Pictures / EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Beautiful New Photos Of Kiss Daniel's Girlfriend, Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
E be like say dem cut the hem of kiss Daniel jeans with broken bottle grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion by babythug(f): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2017
helovesme:
Very talented yet an underrated artist.

Talented ke? I think he's riding more on his good looks!

I've watched two of his stage performances - one was at one AY live show and another at the end of miss environment ( or something like that) and they were very boring to say the least!

For me one of the bench marks for any good musician is to have heavy and enjoyable stage presence!

But then again with music it's to each his own really!
Re: Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion by vips(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2017
The house fine joor, truth be told. Just that it depends on the location of the house na that one go determine. If na ikoyi now u go dey hear 800 millllllllllon...!
Re: Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion by Lewaluv(f): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2017
My nigga!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time / Davido's Brother Acquires N30m 2015 Range Rover(photos) / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.