Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday (28940 Views)

Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by enunlewa: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
GistMore.com

Ani Amatosero is an actress and a producer who is the CEO of Effixzzy magazine. Today, 7th June is her birthday.

In celebration of her birthday, she has completed duplex "EFFIXZZY VILLA" and ready do business with anyone who is interested in movie shoot, documentaries, series movies, musical shoots, photo sessions.

She attended her nursery and primary school at John F Kennedy International school, Warri, and NNPC primary school. Her secondary education was at Federal Government College also in Warri before attending University of Nsukka for Pre science but got her university degree at Enugu state University.

She wrote;

It’s been a journey and it’s been worth it. I officially introduce to you “ EFFIXZZY VILLA ”. It’s the first of its kind in the city of Delta State. It’s a well furnished duplex with a parking space of 15-20 cars and a 2 bedroom boys quarter all dedicated for Movie shoot, documentaries, series movies, musical shoots, photo sessions, and we have a hall for your private parties, that can take 30-50 persons. It’s located in the most quite area of Asaba with a serene environment and good road. In this villa we have all you want without going outside to look for another location. We have (1) a well furnished hospital room (2) a well furnished/ standard office (3) a beautiful and colorful seating room (4) two standard bed rooms (5) a hall (6) a fast food setting (7) a village room (interior). We will start work officially next week. I couldn’t wait to post the professional pictures of the FINISHED WORK. It’s My birthday today. God let all the Glory go to YOU. It has been GOD. Happy Double Celebration to me

Professional pictures of the finished job will be posted soon. Wait for detailed pictures and explanations of what we put together and also the address and details of our little Villa. No more scattered locations. Did I tell you also we have rooms (apartment) for guests? Wait for it

Let’s do business sir/ma. “The business year”

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-ani-amatosero-completes-her-duplex-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday

2 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by enunlewa: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2019

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Officialgarri: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
From the caption, its obvious she's not the owner.
Someone is using her to publicize his house for business.

6 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by CANlBUS(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Seems like a duplex is an easy thing in this country of yours but ain't that an hospital bed?!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
cool embarassed
Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Bossontop(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
undecided
Congrats..............but.............
Make we no come hear anoda "the real owner of said duplex dey sue pesin" news ooo....tor

41 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by gurunlocker: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hope it's your house?

I don't want shitty news to flood NL FP later o

1 Like

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by BruncleZuma: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Una sure say nah her own....?

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by hollah123: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hope say d real owner no go show face later

4 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by AmNuhRegular(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Na dem
Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Andrewkinggg: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
From the caption, its obvious she's not the owner.
Someone is using her to publicize his house for business.

Same thing I thought..

4 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Memphitz537(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
The kind power wey tohtoh carry eheeeeeeen wink

3 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by emmabest2000(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
She is seeking for attention

Women and wahala hmmm...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Is it really hers? We don't want a situation whereby the owner will come from china and use police to arrest her ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by SmartMen: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
CANlBUS:
Seems like a duplex is an easy thing in this country of yours but ain't that an hospital bed?!
your education is a waste. Better go collect the school fees.

5 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
But where is NwaAmaikpe!!!!

6 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by daddytime(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
I hope the real owner is not in China...

1 Like

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by positivelord: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Another handcuff loading....
Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Bossjakande: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Small girl big god dem say now if u sex u collect cash too madam enjoy ur house cos na ur body power. why actor are poor in pains of povarty and sickness actress are getting richer
if u no get tohtoh wetin u gain?
Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by IjebuWarrior: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wetin she dey do for work?

E no go better for all the rich men wey finance her project! angry

4 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by FemiCare(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kindly check my signature, marketers and distributors needed nationwide, with amazing benefits
Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Tectono: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bottom power in action!!! Let her explain to her fans how she made the money she used in acquiring the house. Click on the link on my signature if you have been dreaming of becoming an exporter.
Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Youngk(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Onye eze na china

1 Like

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by afroniger: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dem don't come again. Dem no go allow us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Kizzygentle: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
G
Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Preciouschinwe(f): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Una sure say nah her own....?

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]
pls what's the name of this movie

3 Likes

Re: EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday by martineverest(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
it looks like a rented apartment

why is she not showing the entire building...or is she scared that the real owner will disgrace her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months / Throwback Photo Of CDQ And Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.