Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Where Is The Way To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Way To Heaven? (1916 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Way To Heaven? by mathmatrix(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2010
People believe in different ways.Bible say the is only one channel to Heaven.Which other way that led to heaven.
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by Tudor6(f): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2010
Smoke indian hemp and you'd visit heaven without dying. . .
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by richjohn1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
Tell your GF to give you a blow.job thats the sweetest way to heaven.
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by benodic: 1:33am On Feb 26, 2010
the journey to heaven starts from your spiritual eye which lies between your two eye brows. to start the journey to heaven close your physical eyes then put your attention in the dark space between your two eye brows. that is the door of soul. then fill your heart with love by remembering all the good things that happened to you in life. then relax and start singing a holy name of God. depending on your religion you can sing jesus or christ as a love song. you can also sing God as a love song. or you can sing HU in long drawn out way. as you are singing keep your attention on your spiritual eye and watch what happens. continue it for 20 to 30 minutes. if you are ready for the experience and you are not afraid you can feel your real self, soul, leaving your physical body to journey into one of the heavens of God. try this exercise and see what happens. millions have tried it and their experience is now their authority
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by Ndipe(m): 2:30am On Feb 26, 2010
Jesus Christ is the only Way to Heaven. He says in John 14:6 (New International Version)

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A6&version=NIV

And proofs? He died and Rose again bodily from the grave.
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2010
Directions Home (The third heaven)

I really like this one. Someone spent a lot of time on this,
,  ______________
· º o`·, /__/ _/\_ ____/\
`) ( | | | | | | | || |l±±±±| ]
,.-·° ,.-·~·~·-., `°·-. :º° ·~·~·-, ,

DIRECTIONS TO OUR FATHER'S HOUSE.

Make a Right onto Believeth Blvd.

Keep straight and go through the Green Light, which is Jesus Christ.

There, you must turn onto the Bridge of Faith, which is over troubled
waters.

When you get off the bridge, make a Right turn and Keep Straight.

You are on the King's Highway of Holiness - Heaven-bound.

Keep going for three miles:

One for the Father, One for the Son, and One for the Holy Spirit.  Amen, Amen
Amen!.

Then exit off onto Grace Blvd.

From there, make a Right turn on Gospel Lane.

Keep Straight and then make another Right on Prayer Road.

As you go on your way,

Yield Not to the traffic on Temptation Ave.

Also, avoid SIN STREET because it is a DEAD END. (cul-de-sac)

Pass up Envy Drive, and Hate Avenue.

Also, pass Hypocrisy Street, Gossiping Lane, and Backbiting Blvd.
However, you have to go down Long-suffering Lane, Persecution Blvd. and
Trials and Tribulations Ave.

But that's all right, because VICTORY Street is straight ahead!
Glory AMEN!!!!! You can't miss it.

SEND THESE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY WILL NOT GET LOST.

Amen, Amen Amen!.
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by FMK(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2010
direction to  Heaven     

turn left  to hell  go straight way to the grave and turn right to dream  you find a confined path  called death  and you find the way to heaven  wink
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by Image123(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
This sorry poster is asking for the other way to heaven. There's only one way to heaven. The Way is Jesus the messiah.
But if you insist, go to ojota Lagos, take the white BRT bus. Make sure you buy your ticket from one of my boys. It's a two way, anti.lost ticket. Safe johni
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
Look at what happens to those who don't ask or follow the directions given. It's just One Way to Heaven.

Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2010
Through Christ
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
"If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?"  I asked the children in my Sunday School class.

"NO!" the children all answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the grass, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?"

Again, the answer was, a resounding "NO!"

"Well, then, if I was kind to all the children, and loved my wife, would that get me into Heaven?"  I asked them again.

Again, they all answered unanimously, "NO!"

"Well", I continued, "then how can I get into Heaven?"

A five-year old boy shouted out, "YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!"   shocked shocked  undecided
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
Aim at heaven and you will get earth 'thrown in'; aim at earth and you will get neither. C.S. Lewis
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by Maykelly(f): 11:47am On May 06, 2010
Follow Jesus foot step to Heaven
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2010
FMK:

direction to Heaven

turn left to hell go straight way to the grave and turn right to dream you find a confined path called death and you find the way to heaven wink

Oti o!! That one be misdirection, don't mislead people here o!
Re: Where Is The Way To Heaven? by alexleo(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2010
Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3;3)
How can you be born again genuinely? It is by confessing your sins to God in prayer. The bible says- If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 john 1;9)
Today we see many churches telling you to raise your hand if you want to be born again so that pastor will pray for you or you repeat words after the pastor. That is not what the bible said. For you to be genuinely born again it only involves your personal encounter with Jesus in prayer, confess your sins sincerely to him, forsake them and promise him that you wont that again from your heart. Remember he sees your heart. If he sees you are sincere in your prayers, he will save you from sins and from then you will see that you will hate sin. This is how to be genuinely born again but most churches choose to go the cheap way and thats why immorality is growing in the world irrespective of the tremedous number of people claiming to be born again,. When you are truly born again you will be able to live that holy life without which no man shall see God according to the book of Hebrews 12;14. When you do this, you are already on your way to heaven. Its a spiritual journey and not physical. MAY GOF HELP YOU AS YOU DO THIS. AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Time: Building A Personal Relationship With God / 5 Constructive Things Atheists Should Be Doing With Their Lives / Will Christ Ever Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.