Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Will Christ Ever Come? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Christ Ever Come? (1905 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Reading, listening and watching the news and happenings around me everyday. The things I read, hear and watch breaks my heart, weakens my body and shatters my spirit and makes me wonder when Christ will come!
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by balanceofterror1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hebrews 10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith:but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by cardoso514: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes He will

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
cardoso514:
Yes He will

He has got lost in space

2 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Jesus is not coming back again. Never. He lied. The Bible is a lie.

Now, relax and enjoy your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Hebrews 10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith:but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

MMM things. Silly Jesus. grin

3 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

grin

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Finfadei:
Reading, listening and watching the news and happenings around me everyday. The things I read, hear and watch breaks my heart, weakens my body and shatters my spirit and makes me wonder when Christ will come!

Bro, if you keep on wondering when he'll come, you'll only become a wanderer(lost soul) like the unbelievers or atheists. What I mean is that you'll faint and become an unbeliever.

Though, there are disasters all around the word, which precisely, proves we are in the end times. Nevertheless, we know this world won't come to an end (even with the disasters ) until Christ comes to callHis people home ( the rapture ).

Are you trying to fall into apocalypse? Don't lose heart yet.

I can also reply you with an hymn song I know: "Hold your fort" because "Jesus is coming soon."

Lemme even give you full text of it:

Ho! my comrades, see the signal

1. Ho, my comrades!
see the signal waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
victory is nigh.
Refrain.
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling,
courage almost gone!
Refrain.
Jesus signals still;
“By Thy grace we will.”

3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
over ev’ry foe.
Refrain.
Jesus signals still;
“By Thy grace we will.”

4. Fierce and long the battle rages,
but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander,
cheer, my comrades, cheer!
Refrain.

Jesus signals still;
“By Thy grace we will.”

The time left is just obviously God's grace to repent and go back to the first love grin

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

The kind pity wey I pity you eh cheesy
You'd better surrender your all to Jesus sad
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

The kind pity wey I pity you eh cheesy

Hmm, on the contrary, I think you should be the one who should be pitied.

A Jew, who was slaughtered like a lamb by the peolle he supposedly came to save, promised to come back for you and you believed.

Imagine that one day, Nnamdi Kanu is hanged for treason, and some Israelites begin waiting for his return. That's how silly you look.

Let Jesus enjoy himself with im Pops for heaven. If na mansion im dey build since 2000 years, make im give Julius Berger the contract.

Jhaytee4all:

You'd better surrender your all to Jesus sad
Would love to but he's dead. And rotten. Just not forgotten by people who haven't gotten over his unfortunate but well-deserved crucifixion.

A carpenter's son should know better than go around claiming to be God. Those Abrahamic fellows don't play with shit like that.

5 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Hmm, on the contrary, I think you should be the one who should be pitied.

you could be right for the 'now' but not my 'hereafter' because I desire to be where God wants me to be ---- in His kingdom. Nevertheless, I pity your 'now' and 'hereafter ( if you don't repent and get saved )'

A Jew, who was slaughtered like a lamb by the peolle he supposedly came to save, promised to come back for you and you believed.

supposedly what? You deny the true fact that Jesus is the Savior of the world?

[center]"For God so loved the world that He
gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him
should not perish but have everlasting life. For God
did not send His Son into the world to condemn the
world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he
who does not believe is condemned already, because he
has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of
God." -John3:16-18[/center]

Imagine that one day, Nnamdi Kanu is hanged for treason, and some Israelites begin waiting for his return. That's how silly you look.

I totally agree! But, there's more than one thing about you unbelievers and what you fail to decipher in the faith we Christians contend for:
1. Inconsiderate --- and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
2. Ignorant --- those who seek wisdom shall find it.
3. Careless --- I. and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. II. If the Son therefore shall set you free, you shall be free indeed.
4. Selfish --- come to me all you that are burdened & heavy laden, and I'll give you rest for your soul ( Take my[ Jesus ] yoke upon you, for I am gentle and lowly in heart. )

Moreso, you are not scripture-minded or in the know with our divine Christian doctine which talks of the incorruptible pure gospel of Christ that speaks of the '9 fruits of the Spirit.' I'm trying to let you understand that one out of the spiritual fruit we Christians are to have is PATIENCE. We are patiently waiting for Christ's return. Without PATIENCE, there is no HOPE, and without hope, no FAITH and vise-versa / other way round.

Let Jesus enjoy himself with im Pops for heaven. If na mansion im dey build since 2000 years, make im give Julius Berger the contract.

I'm not overwhelmed. grin as per say you no know wetin you dey talk. I fit still snub this one smiley nonetheless, you need divine intervention before it's too late.

Would love to but he's dead. And rotten. Just not forgotten by people who haven't gotten over his unfortunate but well-deserved crucifixion.

undecidedhey! that's harsh. I don't want to repeat that WE ARE CONTENDING FOR THE FAITH! Can't you even pity an innocent Person who did no wrong, even if you hate Him. that much? sad

A carpenter's son should know better than go around claiming to be God. Those Abrahamic fellows don't play with shit like that.
are you one of them? Seriously, bro, the devil has got you in His wicked palm. Please repent in Jesus' name and get saved b4 it's too late your hereafter and Judgment, you no go even hear sorry, na just torture and eternal contempt. sad
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

you could be right for the 'now' but not my 'hereafter' because I desire to be where God wants me to be ---- in His kingdom. Nevertheless, I pity your 'now' and 'hereafter ( if you don't repent and get saved )'
We both have the same end - death. You should adore me not pity me. I'm greater than your dead Savior.

Jhaytee4all:

supposedly what? You deny the true fact that Jesus is the Savior of the world?
Jesus was a criminal who suffered a less civilised form of jungle justice. He saved no one, couldn't even save himself.
As for the verse you quoted, that's just advertising your product. If I wrote the Bible, God would have sent me too. grin

Jhaytee4all:

I totally agree! But, there's more than one thing about you unbelievers and what you fail to decipher in the faith we Christians.... way round.

Whatever makes you happy.. I'd rather spend my limited time on earth chasing more noble ideas.

Jhaytee4all:

undecidedhey! that's harsh. I don't want to repeat that WE ARE CONTENDING FOR THE FAITH! Can't you even pity an innocent Person who did no wrong, even if you hate Him. that much? sad
I don't hate Jesus.. Can't waste that energy on fictional characters. And a carpenter's son who went around blaspheming and challenging the religious leaders of tha time wasn't exactly innocent? Tell that to those he flogged while they were doing business in their place of worship.

Jhaytee4all:

are you one of them? Seriously, bro, the devil has got you in His wicked palm. Please repent in Jesus' name and get saved b4 it's too late your hereafter and Judgment, you no go even hear sorry, na just torture and eternal contempt. sad
Threaten me with something else, Bro. I already know if your hell exists, I'd have a permanent space. I've made peace with that. Would be much better than pretending to be an ipod for God's entertainment for eternity. What a hopeless way to spend an infinite life.

3 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonmvayina(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Was there a second coming arrangements of the Messiah in the old testament??
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by OtemAtum: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Singing:
Darkman is back
He's coming for a ride
Have no fear
Have no fear

Refrain:
He's comin', he's comin'
He's here, have no fear
Stay by his side
And he'll take you for a ride
He's comin', he's comin'
He's here have no fear
Darkman is back
Nana is here

The coming of fictitious Jesus into a real world is as impossible as pushing a picture of a car on a black board to a petrol station. Your children and grandchildren will keep repeating these bible passages. Lol.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

We both have the same end - death. You should adore me not pity me. I'm greater than your dead Savior.

undecided

Jesus was a criminal who suffered a less civilised form of jungle justice. He saved no one, couldn't even save himself.
As for the verse you quoted, that's just advertising your product. If I wrote the Bible, God would have sent me too. grin

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

2. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of
the common salvation, it was needful for me to write
unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly
contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints.

3. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were
before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly
men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus
Christ.

4. I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye
once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the
people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed
them that believed not.

5. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left
their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting
chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great
day.

6. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about
them in like manner, giving themselves over to
fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for
an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

7. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh,
despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

8. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the
devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not
bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord
rebuke thee.

9. But these speak evil of those things which they know
not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in
those things they corrupt themselves.

11. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they
feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds
they are without water, carried about of winds; trees
whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked
up by the roots;

13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of
darkness for ever.

14. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied
of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten
thousands of his saints,

15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that
are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which
they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard
speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against
him.

16. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their
own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling
words, having men's persons in admiration because of
advantage.

17. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were
spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the
last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19. These be they who separate themselves, sensual,
having not the Spirit.

You are speaking against your Maker. [i]hmmm[
/i] halt misinterpreting what you're ignorant of. Wisdom and knowledge is found if it is sought after.

Whatever makes you happy.. I'd rather spend my limited time on earth chasing more noble ideas.

undecided life is an individual
journey smiley suit yaself.

I don't hate Jesus..

the writing is 'boldy
written on the wall.' ---- your attitude and recent posts accentuates your hate for Jesus . . . If you love Jesus, you'd be a person with a penitent heart

Can't waste that energy on fictional characters. And a carpenter's son who went around blaspheming and challenging the religious leaders of tha time wasn't exactly innocent? Tell that to those he flogged while they were doing business in their place of worship.

once again, stop misinterpreting what you're ignorant of.

Threaten me with something else, Bro. I already know if your hell exists, I'd have a permanent space. I've made peace with that. Would be much better than pretending to be an ipod for God's entertainment for eternity. What a hopeless way to spend an infinite life.
ouch. sorry! you'd better repent and make heaven. Like they say. . . . BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. . .!

May God deliver you. . . grin

P.S. I'll like to understand why you don't have any personal relationship with Jesus. smiley
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
sonmvayina:
Was there a second coming arrangements of the Messiah in the old testament??

*laughs. . . You sound like a jewish pharisee smiley durrhhh! Yes. . .
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by 701ecilana: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Finfadei:
E never even start. Apostle Paul say you as a believer will endure unto blood. You have not seen any hardhip yet, you are getting weak. Paul says, if not for the elect that those days shall be cut short, it will be like squeezing water out of the rock.

Strengthen your faith.
My faith grows when i see these things because it's a sign that i have believed in a right God. His words are getting fulfilled. If there weren't, then they would ve been a problem.

Don't worry, if you die, you shall resurrect. But wen he comes, may he find you prepared, not preparing.

Shalom.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonmvayina(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

*laughs. . . You sound like a jewish pharisee smiley durrhhh! Yes. . .

Do you mind posting the passages
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

undecided

P.S. I'll like to understand why you don't have any personal relationship with Jesus. smiley
Simple.

Its weird to have personal or sexual relationships with dead people. It's been over 2000 years bro. Move on. The nigga aint coming back..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by mercy0008(f): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
FOR SURELY THERE IS AN END, AND THE EXPECTATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT BE CUT SHORT.
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

He has got lost in space

He couldn't find the heaven to earth portal grin

3 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Simple.

Its weird to have personal or sexual relationships with dead people. It's been over 2000 years bro. Move on. The nigga aint coming back..

It's more of a 'spiritual father-child' relationship. Don't take things to bad extremes.

As you have your parents here on earth, what relationship do you think you have with them? Is it not like parents and child relationship?

I'll move on by contending for my own faith. grin I can't fully help you. But I pray you can have an epiphany with Jesus, meaning that you'll have a spiritual experience with Him. What If he'd appear to you ( I'm not speaking of trance or dream ) ?
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

It's more of a 'spiritual father-child' relationship. Don't take things to bad extremes.
Your words and ssntences are beautifully put - if only they weren't so barren of meaning. What does spiritual mean? Existing in the realm of ideas?

Jhaytee4all:

What If he'd appear to you ( I'm not speaking of trance or dream ) ?
Get some nails and a cross. Force him to confess he is a mad man. And ask him to free you from mental and spiritual bondage.

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Your words and ssntences are beautifully put - if only they weren't so barren of meaning. What does spiritual mean? Existing in the realm of ideas?

Get some nails and a cross. Force him to confess he is a mad man. And ask him to free you from mental and spiritual bondage.

Seriously? undecided

Sorry, to mention that you're the one mentally and spiritually deranged embarassed why did I say so? Because you're blind, just like those pharisees in the days of Jesus. The devil has blinded you not to see the light. If those pharisees believe Jesus as the Son of God or Savior of the world, what would we say of people like you who don't believe?

If you were mentally lucid, you'd know what you're saying. You absolutely do not know what you're saying.

grin can you do me one favor? Here is it. . . Even if you're an unbeliever, can you just pray this prayer: "Jesus Christ, open my eyes to things unseen. Help me know you more better"

smiley please, mix with faith tho. . .
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Seriously? undecided

Sorry, to mention that you're the one mentally and spiritually deranged embarassed why did I say so? Because you're blind, just like those pharisees in the days of Jesus. The devil has blinded you not to see the light. If those pharisees had believe Jesus as the Son of God or Savior of the world, what would we say of people like you who don't believe?

If you were mentally lucid, you'd know what you're saying. You absolutely do not know what you're saying.

grin can you do me one favor? Here is it. . . Even if you're an unbeliever, can you just pray this prayer: "Jesus Christ, open my eyes to things unseen. Help me know you more better - In Jesus' name"
and say Amen.

smiley please, mix with faith tho. . .
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Simple.

Its weird to have personal or x relationships with dead people. It's been over 2000 years bro. Move on. The nigga aint coming back..

undecided I be like,'what's he insinuating?'

Now, go through these. . .

Revelation 1:18 King James Version (KJV)

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am
alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and
of death.

King James Version (KJV
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

undecided I be like,'what's he insinuating?'

Now, go through these. . .

Revelation 1:18 King James Version (KJV)

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am
of death.

King James Version (KJV
What is this?
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

What is this?

made a mistake. . .

In your recent post, you mentioned Christ being dead and long gone, and so I quoted the Bible verse for you to know my Jesus is alive forever. Amen.

Revelation 1:18
I ( Jesus ) am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am
of death.

Jesus had said to the apostle John in the last book of the Bible ( revelations )

Aren't you familiar with the Word of God?
Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by sonofluc1fer: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
made a mistake. . .

In your recent post, you mentioned Christ being dead and long gone, and so I quoted the Bible verse for you to know my Jesus is alive forever. Amen.

Revelation 1:18
I ( Jesus ) am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am
of death.

Jesus had said to the apostle John in the last book of the Bible ( revelations )

Aren't you familiar with the Word of God?

By word of God, I guess you mean some crap men wrote while under the influence of drugs.

The Bible is mostly a collection of stoners sharing their experience - - Moses and the Burning bush, Jesus and the Wilderness, John on Patmos.

Of course, you are so gullible, lacking any form of skepticism.. You read text, and swallow the claims without questioning.
If the Bible is the Word of God, who wrote the Quran? Another God? grin

Btw.. You should read my signature in case you haven't. There's zero chance you'd convert me to a Christian, so stop trying for your faith's sake. Terrible things might happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by 1Sharon(f): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
LightandDarkness:

He couldn't find the heaven to earth portal grin

What a mumu god grin

1 Like

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Even the Niklatians predicted that Faulkin(Yeshua) can never return to end the world millions of years after them. Now it's millions of years Faulkin(Yeshua) the thief has died in Sodom-Egypt and till today he hasn't returned. Is he lame?

3 Likes

Re: Will Christ Ever Come? by YahwehPenis: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
D savour will sorely cum

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) / T.B Joshua Reveals Winner Of 2019 Election / Pray Perfect Prayers In The Spirit - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.