Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Last Appeal Of His 5 Match Ban Was Rejected - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Last Appeal Of His 5 Match Ban Was Rejected (445 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts After Last Appeal Of His 5 Match Ban Was Rejected by exlink10(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, has described the decision to uphold his five-match ban for pushing a referee in their Supercopa de Espana win against Barcelona as “incomprehensible”.

After being booked for removing his shirt in celebration after scoring, the Portugal captain was shown a second yellow after he nudged referee Ricardo de Burgos, who adjudged him to have dived in the penalty area.

He was handed a five-match ban as a result, a decision that was upheld by Spain’s Administrative Court of Sport on Tuesday. But Ronaldo, who is already reportedly upset about an ongoing tax evasion case regarding his image rights, hit out at the news via social media.

In his words:

“One more incomprehensible decision. From injustice to injustice, they will never overthrow me,” Ronaldo wrote in Portuguese on Instagram. “And as always I will come back stronger. Thank you to all who have supported me.”

Ronaldo missed the second leg against Barca at the Bernabeu and their 3-0 win at Deportivo La Coruna on Saturday. He will be also unavailable for Madrid’s upcoming LaLiga matches against Valencia, Levante and Real Sociedad as their title defense continues.

What is your take on this? Justice? For me, I love Ronaldo but he need to be taught a lesson.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/cristiano-ronaldo-reacts-after-last.html

cc missyb3 obinoscopy lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Returns And Five Talking Points From Eagles List Vs Cameroon / Afrobasket: Nigeria Beat Senegal 58-54, Set Up Quarterfinal With Cote D’ivoire / How Boxing Matches Are Scored And Decided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.