Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (85023 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by reportminds: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo updates his Instagram account with a cryptic message after The Best FIFA Men's Player snub.

'Patience and persistence are two characteristics that differentiate the professional from the amateur.' writes Ronaldo.

'Everything that is big today has started small. You can't do everything, but do everything you can to make your dreams come true.'

'And keep in mind that after night always comes dawn.'

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/ronaldo-reacts-after-losing-fifa-best.html

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by taylor89(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija

671 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Tuoyofelix(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
One behavior of successful people is that they keep moving forward they don't stay down when beaten. Proud of you Cr7

777 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by PabloAndreas(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
If given the chance this guy won't hesitate to shoot MESSI in the face

385 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
I think the media created this Messi Ronaldo rivalry to this level.
So Ronaldo cannot say anything again without it being related to Messi abi?
Messi is also an incredible person who may be shy of this media battles.
The guy even ignored journalists before the event. He seems to be tired of same questions everyday.

437 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Lamasta(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ronaldo the legend lives on

Hate him or love him he's the goat

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
PabloAndreas:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Some of you all throwing shades at him don't even have a working wall clock.

Modified: I have not told you that Ronaldo is better than messi, or vice versa, I'm just saying that if you hold very strong opinions about who is better, that you perceive it as indisputable, then you shouldn't go about ranting about it on every thread and posts that messi and Ronaldo is mentioned!

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE

310 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by oluwaVaz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
G. O. A. T

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Gartol(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy
so far the jealousy his pushing him to be a better footballer and a better person I think it is welcomed. It can be harnessed and used as a stepping stone to achieve greatness rather than trying to bring your fellow man down. Channel the jealousy spirit to proof to the world you have a point to make...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by oluwaVaz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
PabloAndreas:
Try get small sense nah

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
LIKE for RONALDO

SHARE for MESSI

345 Likes 433 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by solmusdesigns: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019

Na wa for this Man-child

First he refuses to attend, then he cant congratulate the winner, now he is posting gilbrish, Oga Ronaldo abeg follow Atiku enter Supreme Court

Reminds me of all this bitter ex Girlfriends disturbing Social media with phony motivational qoutes

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by OBTMOS(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
This guys award was given to Modric last year

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by UIA04(f): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin

Is that jealousy I smell Ronny?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Motivational speaker.

12 Likes 1 Share

Cr7 is the true definition of messi...most people can't stand this and it makes them feel good to make him feel he isn't worth it

This man is an example of what hardwork and dedication does..he is confident of him self and ready to rake on challenges. Messi doesn't deserve that award..let him keep fooling him self with awards

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Sniper101(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Son of Hate sad

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Eazie351(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
has he said anything wrong?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by tstx(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by drizslim(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Make him go tribunals o

Tho I see him winning ballon d'or to balance the rivalry

Does dat mean Fifa never tire for cr7/Lm10 Era

Neymar, Mbappe, Hazard step forward,
The time is now or never

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Bambambiglo: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who is Ronaldo where messi is? Nonsense.

It is all the fake hyping that is making him feel special. mtchew

Comparing Rinaldo to messi is like comparing iheanacho to Zinadine Zidan angry

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by anigbajumo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
E pain am say e no fit catch messi again,VAR is now available to checkmate offside goals in UCL...

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by trevorhorace(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bloggers sha.
Yall u deserve volcano hot slap
It was a simple quote.
How is this related to tonight cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by biggerboyc(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Ceoking6: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Childish pained rant,

Messi pass you grow up and stop seeing him in your dreams

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by stephenqueen: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Messi has turned fraudnaldo to a motivational speaker, is my God not great? grin

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by biggerboyc(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Na why for this Man-child

First he refuses to attend, then he cant congratulate the winner, now he is posting gilbrish

How happy will you be if you are in a school and you carry Second but the guy that carry first only use 1 mark pass you

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by babajay109(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
``After night comes day'' ..... ,ofcourse that's the law of nature but wait..., Ronaldo, i sense some bitterness in your tone, are you talking to FIFA, you should congratulate Messi ,

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by vncntluv(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Today is a good day for me. I stand for the real goat Lionel Messi

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
The notable difference between Messi and Ronaldo is that one will rant always while the other would let his football do the talking, the older one acts like a child while the younger one acts mature.

Football is not tennis were individual glory is all that counts, in football you need a TEAM to help you achieve greatness, you can't do it all by yourself... Sometimes, Ronaldo thinks he alone without teammates can play the round leather game. Messi plays for the team thats why he has more and more assists, Messi is a team player while Ronaldo is NOT.

Ronaldo is competing with Messi while Messi is competing with himself... That's the clear difference.

Argue with your keyboard if you think otherwise.

85 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.