Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. (1333 Views)

6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice / Difference Btw Blackhead,pimple And Acne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. by necoD: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2010
Pimple wahala
Re: Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. by bizybody(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
necoD:

Pimple wahala
Hey, ar u sur u are ready to get rid of dis dreaded facial scourge,den get d one&only intern'l herbal supplmnt that'l take of dat once& for all,period.07062036477/08053339010. is jst dat,is very un4tunat dat mst poster dnt usualy respond when ever their post got repliied.
Re: Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. by MrCrackles(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
bizybody:

Hey, ar u sur u are ready to get rid of dis dreaded facial scourge,den get d one&only intern'l herbal supplmnt that'l take of dat once& for all,period.07062036477/08053339010. is jst dat,is very un4tunat dat mst poster dnt usualy respond when ever their post got repliied.
What the fu/ck are you waffling on about
Re: Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. by Becky86: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
For blackheads- mix honey and lemon juice in equal quantities with egg white and apply it on the face, wash it off after twenty minutes
Re: Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. by beingme(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
Becky86:

For blackheads- mix honey and lemon juice in equal quantities with egg white and apply it on the face, wash it off after twenty minutes

that's good and u need to use good cleanser
Re: Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help. by sis4all: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2010
Hi

Pimples can really be bad and difficult to treat, but follow these few advises that can improve your facial look!

1. pimples usually result from infected secretions of the sweat glands. You therefore need to clean your face regularly to avoid them. Using cleanser may greatly enhance that.

2. Avoid oily food and related products such as Margarine.

3. Avoid persistent touching and puncturing them

4. consider using antibiotics and medicated soap

for more information and daily health advice, visit DailyTeX Home Page

(1) (Reply)

A Former Aids Patient Speaks Out On Tv, Atheatos Kosmos / Enquiry On Procedures For Pre Employment Medical Examination / Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.