Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari's Media Aides Are Our Biggest Enemies. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Media Aides Are Our Biggest Enemies. (372 Views)

Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha / Gbajabiamila Appoints Media Aides / Ishaq Shaibu Okolo Appoints 130 SSA And 30 Media Aides, 38 S.A In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Media Aides Are Our Biggest Enemies. by azimibraun: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
May God forgive Mr. Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina for the embarrassment they have brought upon us as a people. Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu are very wicked and shameless people. I am very disappointed in their families also. Sorry for bringing them into this but if you love your Husband and Dad, you will tell them things you hear and see about them. But unfortunately, their wives and children are very comfortable with all the curses upon their husbands so long as the Money keeps. Coming to spend recklessly. Can anybody tell me what Mr Adesina was still doing in government after he was asked about Mr Buhari's health and he said he doesn't know but "some People" are telling him the President is recovering fast; or Mr shehu telling Nigerians Rats have taken over Mr Buhari's office? Could it be then that Mr Buhari had Lassa Fever; having so much Rats around him? I will rather resign than be as shameless and gutless as Mr Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina. Money is definitely not worth my decency and self respect.
Re: Buhari's Media Aides Are Our Biggest Enemies. by aolawale025: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Incompetence is the hallmark of this government. They have turned Nigeria to a banana republic. Anything goes

(1) (Reply)

Analyzing The Northern Opposition To Restructuring / The Untold Story Of IDP Camps - 'seyifunmi Adebote / Buhari Hails Super Eagles’ Victory Over Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.