Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . (867 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by npowerng: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Have you read the goals of N-Power?
Do you know what they are?
#NPowerNGGoals
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
@npowerng please when is the list for the second batch going to be released?
Re: Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by npowerng: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
gracelush:
@npowerng please when is the list for the second batch going to be released?
2017 list is not out yet. and successful applicants from 2016 second batch were contacted via SMS.
Re: Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
2017 list is not out yet. and successful applicants from 2016 second batch were contacted via SMS.
yes I meant 2017
Re: Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by Deflorence(f): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
gracelush:
yes I meant 2017
My dear 1st list is not out yet like he told you. wait for the main list before talking about supplementary list.
Pray that your name will be in the main list b'cos thats what everybody dream for.
Re: Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Deflorence:

My dear 1st list is not out yet like he told you. wait for the main list before talking about supplementary list.
Pray that your name will be in the main list b'cos thats what everybody dream for.
alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by jully29(f): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2017
npower please help me on the issue of transfer or redeployment. I spent one thousand naira everyday on transport. pls I help meeeeeeeeee
Re: Have You Read The Goals Of N-power? Do You Know What They Are? #npowernggoals . by npowerng: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
jully29:
npower please help me on the issue of transfer or redeployment. I spent one thousand naira everyday on transport. pls I help meeeeeeeeee
For now, Npower has no redeployment .

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting - See Method Of Application / Vacancy For Job With Attractive Income / MAX Okada, MotorBike Hailing (Uber for Motorcycles) service in Lagos is hiring !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.