Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) (39597 Views)

President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / Aisha Buhari Blasted For Posting This Picture On Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by sirusX(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Histrings08:
Tz like something is wrong with that seat of power... All of dem will look promising nd when they get there, they'll start to falter
Thats the issue with the manifesto they all keep repeating
it's all to get the vote of the people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by doctokwus: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
itiswellandwell:
A clear and good example of law of karma.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank
There is nothing like Karma here.What is wrong is wrong.
It was wrong of Obasanjo when he was president and also wrong of Buhari now,to spend so much time abroad.
The only mystery here is that due to extreme sycophancy and the short lived benefits of being close to those in power now,those who knew it was wrong when Obasanjo did it,now shamelessly want to justify that of Buhari!
That's ass licking on another level!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by SycophanticGoat: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Obj was traveling around the globe for a good cause. Nigeria's foreign debts were mostly his reasons for traveling, and he got most of the debts cancelled. That's the difference. angry

Hey mister, I'm even on Ebola Ewu's side here. I only asked the guy to change the one year he wrote to 3 years and some months.

I don't want to know what he globetrotted for, just want to see the actual number of years placed in that comparison. Shikina.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Truckpusher(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Whoever thought that Buhari had/has any form of integrity needs a serious psychiatric evaluation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by femmy2010(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
oloriadebusola:
people should stop comparing what isn't meant to be compared, obasanjo was globe trotting,he wasn't sick,buhari is sick and travelling cause of his health. where does karma come into play.

My brother , very few see it in black and white. Hatred has blinded our youths.
May God help us .
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by oloriadebusola: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
A lot of people have lost there humanity,wishing a being like them death.how low can some people go,if you were born during the Babangida\Abacha era you'll know this is just a piece of cake, this too shall pass.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by lunacol(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=oloriadebusola post=59753440]people should stop comparing what isn't meant to be compared, obasanjo was globe trotting,he wasn't sick,buhari is sick and travelling cause of his health. where does karma come into play.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Hey mister, I'm even on Ebola Ewu's side here. I only asked the guy to change the one year he wrote to 3 years and some months.

I don't want to know what he globetrotted for, just want to see the actual number of years placed in that comparison. Shikina.

I was trying to buttress your position bro. We are on the same side. Only trying to show the hypocrites why obj travelled. Sorry if it came out the wrong way. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by oloriadebusola: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
if truly Obasanjo was traveling cause of us to cancel debt or whatever, I believe we won't be in the shit we are in presently, bottom line everyone is selfish, selfish individual interest as finished Nigerians,don't claim to love me more than me...
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Mistermamus(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
this man na big hypocrite!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=lunacol post=59753614][/quote]

Obasanjo was getting our foreign debts either reduced or cancelled completely. He was working for our good. Why can't bubu the hypocrite be treated in Nigeria? Why waste our money by taking the presidential plane to UK for 3 months? Has he sold any of the planes in the presidency? What has changed from the old order? Are his children schooling in Nigeria now? Please, you can't keep on like this and expect change. Change your thinking. cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by AreaFada2: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hypocrisy per excellence.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by oloriadebusola: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=lunacol post=59753614][/quote]
this is what is called politics,say what people want to hear,its not the reality..why does POTUS fly with public planes ,why Air force one,for every member of the first family there is always security details attached to each individual,Trump goofed and that's our almighty USA.Its the norm ,its called politics.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by AreaFada2: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
oloriadebusola:
if truly Obasanjo was traveling cause of us to cancel debt or whatever, I believe we won't be in the shit we are in presently, bottom line everyone is selfish, selfish individual interest as finished Nigerians,don't claim to love me more than me...

So you have forgotten how much debt we paid off & how much was totally wiped off? shocked shocked shocked

The records are there o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by MaryKaku007(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s][/s]
oloriadebusola:
people should stop comparing what isn't meant to be compared, obasanjo was globe trotting,he wasn't sick,buhari is sick and travelling cause of his health. where does karma come into play.
[s][/s]

You are simply Sick or can't read... Did you see where he condemned the Foreign health Trips of the so called leaders. And you ask where Karma Come into play!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by oloriadebusola: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=MaryKaku007 post=59754035][/s][s]

You are simply Sick or can't read... Did you see where he condemned the Foreign health Trips of the so called leaders. And you ask where Karma Come into play! [/quote
You must be really stupid,am commenting on thread nothing more,don't be an idiot,I don't comment out of context
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by aolawale025: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
All coming back to haunt him! Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by oloriadebusola: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=MaryKaku007 post=59754035][/s][s]

You are simply Sick or can't read... Did you see where he condemned the Foreign health Trips of the so called leaders. And you ask where Karma Come into play! [/quote
Don't be a dummy,am commenting on thread nothing more,don't be an idiot,I don't comment out of context.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by DJInfluence: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oh okadigbo.... where is this guy?
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by malakasea(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
KingBish:
What goes around.....

You know the rest!
Was the then president poison?
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
when he was blasting Yar Adua, Goodluck and Obasanjo, it was done out of envy not out of patriotism, he was wishing he was the one upon the throne, well like the ring in the Lord of the rings, he has become another Gollum who has the power but cannot do anything with it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by malakasea(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Destined2win:
I said it.

Normally I wouldn't criticize a President so much because i know the job aint easy. But when I saw how hypocritical thus government was, i had to create this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/3989535/see-why-president-most-selfish

I am adding this to my list of hypocritical attitudes of his

You don't know your end.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by obamabinladen(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Boyooosa:

He needed to say all those things so as for you to vote for him. He is presently at the villa go and remove him.

Lol..... Lt. con Oscar Ibibibio has done that.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
That one no follow he did not win the election dat year na

Did he promise that in 2015 ? No so........

But it's good that whatever any politicians say or do now can be used against them in future because they don't always practice what they preach.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Sonoyom(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bullhari is a Coward
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by synclaire: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returns to his folly. That man is known to spew trash. The thing he condemned is the same thing he is doing. He should have treated himself here in nigeria instead of travelling abroad with public funds. Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by nextstep(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
tobdee:
What goes around, comes around.
Obasanjo: 110 days in a year.
Buhari: 103+83 days in 6 months.
Who is the bigger devil here undecided undecided

No mind am.

And the globe-trotting brought about several things:
- Paris club debt was written off
- mobile licences were issued
- foreign investment inflow
- privatization and revival of industries, rail, roads

And being sick in London did what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by 2016v2017: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
neoclassical:
Buhari's level of hypocrisy is second to none. All the actions of past leaders he condemned in the past are his hobbies today.
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by hmabdool(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ipob miscreants seeing Okadigbo in the pix be like cry cry
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Destined2win: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
malakasea:
You don't know your end.
I should be telling you that.

I am ending so well and I am going to be your President. Don't worry, you will enjoy my Government
Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by yaki84: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
jbhill:
Omenkalives and sarrki have been quite these days,WHY?

they r digging for what to post abt gej....

That their work na hardwork o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) by Agimor(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Buhari is an embodiment of hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President / NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.