Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' (55650 Views)

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Celebrityblog: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' (Video)

Dele Momodu shared a video of President Muhammadu Buhari interacting with Nigerians.

The President was holding a note, while looking at the note, he said:

'It is not clear what I have noted here'.

The video has got Nigerians talking as many Nigerians blasted the President.

Veteran actress, Victoria Inyama, who now resides in London reacted to the video and Buhari’s 'blunder' and slammed the President.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions from Nigerians....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/president-buhari-blasted-for-saying-it.html?m=1

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Celebrityblog: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by livelymatilda22: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
It is like wailing zombies are and also dumb or blind.... Even if Buhari can't spell his name, we will vote him... You can't compare him to Atiku no matter what..

That Cameroonian man has been rejected both in Nigeria and Cameroun..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by SolutionMee: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
cheesy

Since majority of Nigerians have vowed to endure this man for another 8 years, no problem.

I wish you guys luck and the very best ahead of the forthcoming general election.

Trump is sufficient for me over here.

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Racoon(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
And this is the man the APC government keeps confirming to Nigerians that he have mental disorder(amnesia), depression and never aware of what happens in his government yet still wants to foist him on 190M inhabitants of this nation?

Nigerians, guess it's time to really react to all these national and international shame/embarrassment by kicking out this senile amnestic demented and dull man with cognitive impairment.

242 Likes 19 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by slivertongue: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
nothing is ever clear to a dullard

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
The number of votes Buhari will get this period will determine the number of idiots we have in this country

492 Likes 42 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chisos.. gringrin Someone said "by force president"....

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by sinaj(f): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Prolly suffering from dementia

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by mbaboy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Once a dullard always a dullard. Senile demented old man

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Since majority of Nigerians have vowed to endure this man for another 8 years, no problem.

I wish you guys luck and the very best ahead of the forthcoming general election.

Trump is sufficient for me over here.
Many of us are coming to join you soon... cheesycheesy

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Treasure17(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just like someone said, the worse of us are ruling the best of us.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by celebgistz: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Watch The Full Video >>> HERE

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by HtwoOw: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
The question is not clear shikenna

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by qualitymart: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by hucienda: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's just clear those willing to go on with this man know all this but want to continue headstrong all the same.

Do not waste your time trying to reason with such people.

All men and women of goodwill in Nigeria should unite to remove this aberrance once and for all come the 16th.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Josh2x: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
U guys should try and understand baba

He said he doesn't understand the technology on the paper

He was writing in daura but the paper was changing it to chinese

Obi - is responsible grin

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by beinstein(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
He's a well-known dunce, even during his military days.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Continue to blast and slam!

If you like, bind and cast.

It's PMB for the next 4 years.

4+4

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Brizzy404: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lol. This kind of President

Seriously the guys promoting this man to us are heartless

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Stdaviding(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
The number of vote Buhari will have in this election will only confirm the number of idiots we have in Nigeria

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by koyeni(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Not too strange

Check my signature for good laptops
Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Zoehill(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
its not his fault, they wont allow him to rest jejely in his house.................the man is tired and willing to rest but cabal no go gree

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by gurunlocker: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin

This is the same man they want Nigerians to continue with for another 4 years? He can't even read his own handwriting grin

How the hell do we deserve this? That's why they did not want him to debate because the cabals know the fried brain they packaged grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Mopolchi: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari to Daura is a national duty.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Creamz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Let the cabals give this man a break so he can rest and enjoy his old age in peace.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari go home and rest! The cabals pushing you will kill you before your time...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lifeless Buhari

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
It is interesting to observe Nigerians from a distance, walahi!! cheesy

A section is hellbent on electing a dementia patient while the other section is dying to elect a known thief, looter of destinies and his merry band of kleptomaniacs.

You'd think there were just two political parties in Nigeria.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.