Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story (653 Views)

Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by Ventura1: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Buhari's Two Years of Changing The Nigerian Story

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by Ventura1: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
It's an improvement from the mess inherited from the clueless fellow.

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by BiafranBushBoy: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ventura1:
It's an improvement from the mess inherited from the clueless fellow.
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin

There are three people categories of people who you can't convince otherwise!!

1) A girl in love

2) A guy with Money

3) Buhari supporters!! cheesy
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by Ventura1: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
hater's are free to criticize.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by Ventura1: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin

There are three people categories of people who you can't convince otherwise!!

1) A girl in love

2) A guy with Money

3) Buhari supporters!! cheesy

What can convince a wailer like you? Buhari's death?
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by BiafranBushBoy: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ventura1:
hater's are free to criticize.

The first university in the Dullard's state was built by the last regime!!

Sorry, your dullard president doesn't know about schools!!

4.5 million Nigerians have lost their high paying jobs, and all he gave them is N-power of 30k

Inflation has risen the prices of goods in the market, and they say "Their is no pain without gain"

When the gain comes, will the prices drop? Hell No!!

Tell me one positive thing about this administration to the common man on the street... and I will love Buhari forever!! wink
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by BiafranBushBoy: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ventura1:

What can convince a wailer like you? Buhari's death?

It shouldn't happen!! Else we hear excuses like...

"It was his death that made him not to finish his 'good' works!!

He will be there till 2023!! As long as it doesn't affect my personal success, I don't care!!

But I want him to rule till 2023, so that there would be no excuse for failure!!
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by Ventura1: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

4.5 million Nigerians have lost their high paying jobs, and all he gave them is N-power of 30k

Inflation has risen the prices of goods in the market, and they say "Their is no pain without gain"

I have check your profile and found some of you post interesting, but if you claim you attend a tertiary institution and cannot decipher what is responsible for the above statement you made, I won't continue arguing with you.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by BiafranBushBoy: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ventura1:

I have check your profile and found some of you post interesting, but if you claim you attend a tertiary institution and cannot decipher what is responsible for the above statement you made, I won't continue arguing with you.

You wana say drop in Oil prices? cheesy

But it didn't affect the 17b naira that was budgeted for the aso rock clinic that nobody ends up using right?

It didn't affect the money that was budgeted for senators to buy new cars right?

Did it affect the multiple exchange rate that plagued the country for several months (Which was the sole cause of the sharp rise in prices of goods?)

Did it affect the President spending 105 days on medical vacation, wasting our scarce dollars to another country?

Let me repeat!!

There are 3 people who can't be convinced!!

1) A girl in Love

2) A man with plenty cash

3) A buhari supporter!!

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by freshest4live: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The first university in the Dullard's state was built by the last regime!!

Sorry, your dullard president doesn't know about schools!!

When the gain comes, will the prices drop? Hell No!!

Tell me one positive thing about this administration to the common man on the street... and I will love Buhari forever!! wink
Okonjo lweala while leaving in 2015 made it clear that Nigeria would go through hard times no matter who took over, she said this several times. We can blame Buhari for being too slow in tackling this problem in 2015 and early 2016, but the economic meltdown in Nigeria was inevitable.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by BiafranBushBoy: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Okonjo lweala while leaving in 2015 made it clear that Nigeria would go through hard times no matter who took over, she said this several times. We can blame Buhari for being too slow in tackling the recession in 2015 and early 2016, but the economic meltdown in Nigeria was inevitable.
The bolded explains my typo!

So what was now the essence of voting them into power? Why did we desired change?

tell me why?

The worst of it all is that the president isn't even in charge now! We now hear of cabals openly running the economy!
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by freshest4live: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The bolded explains my typo!

So what was now the essence of voting them into power? Why did we desired change?

tell me why?

The worst of it all is that the president isn't even in charge now! We now hear of cabals openly running the economy!

Cabals ( both real and imaginary) run every economy. It all depends on the Leader.
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by BiafranBushBoy: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Cabals ( both real and imaginary) run every economy. It all depends on the Leader.

But our leader is sick now... what else? cheesy
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by nwabobo: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ventura1:

OK. Please, what caused the cancellation of today's FEC meeting?

The last administration?

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by agbangam: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
GOd bless PMB
Re: SPECIAL REPORT: Buhari's Two Years Of Changing The Nigerian Story by agbangam: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
God bless PMB

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Supreme Court Annuls Result Of Presidential Polls / RESTRUCTURING SUMMIT: Yoruba Mobilise Govs, Lawmakers / I Will Fight Corruption Better Than Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.