Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (35604 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by jwals: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Salad+cream +fried rice
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by eeedhowhuHaybel(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Eba.... Would gladly starve if that's the only thing available on the menu.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Chijosky(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Moi Moi(Baked Beans) People love it so much but not me
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Deefuray:
plantain.
for real? You hate dodo??
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Rick9(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Akpu - Can't stand the bad smell
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by xpool(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
blackbeau1:
Jollof Rice, Rice and stew
Simply saybuiu don't like rice then,.
First time coming across a lady that hates rice.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by rsalami(f): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
I hate ifokore ( water yam porridge)
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Deefuray(f): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Piiko:
for real? You hate dodo??
with passion

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by udison(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
I dont hate any food...love dem all...especially the spicy once
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
I had some with egg sauce this morning, dodo brings life bout to go grab suya now
Deefuray:

with passion
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Uzyvicks(f): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Swallow ie akpu
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by xpool(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jigba:
egusi soup lipsrsealed
See my like oo.
I hate egusi soup die, and I thought everyone loved it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by bennymark(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
barongmj:

But the king of it all is sausages (gala nd the likes) most times, I wonder how people eat that stuff.

and

'Okpa'
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
banana

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by rukky2000(f): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
presido997:
Beans and corn I hate d combination
I hate this too
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by darlenese(f): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry angry angry

All spicy food especially when chili peppers are happily swimming all over the food...

what about these spicy ones bellow
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Fidelismaria: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
well mine is ABACHA
hate that shit
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Aguiyi13(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
I don't hate any kinda food, so long it's well prepared... Am loving it.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by sirwilson(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Any thing draw soup pls don't bring it close to me I might throw up on ya head.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Mekenz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
1..i don't take or eat gala or anything sausage rolls
2..I hate and don't eat meat pies, hot dogs or anything like that
3...I hate shawamma,it's disgusting to me,though my babe like that, I always keep my distance, whenever she is at it.
4...last but not the least, I hate egusi soup,cooked with stock fish, straight to toilet immediately after eating, though, don't know why it's like that. cool1..i don't take or eat gala or anything sausage rolls
2..I hate and don't eat meat pies, hot dogs or anything like that
3...I hate shawamma,it's disgusting to me,though my babe like that, I always keep my distance, whenever she is at it.
4...last but not the least, I hate egusi soup,cooked with stock fish, straight to toilet immediately after eating, though, don't know why it's like that.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
angry Beans and plantain(unripe) /yam, catfish pepper soup, egusi soup, pap, shwarma, spaghetti, groundnut soup, bitterleaf soup, water yam, akpu, pounded yam Etc I hate drinking garri too.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by NigeriaB(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beans
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
barongmj:
I can't just eat bread nd egg nd tea...I just don't know why...lol
I thoughts I was the only one.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by MRAKBEE(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Melon and draw soup na go area for me
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Ayo4251(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
okra cryokra
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Navar(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hate salad + cream....king of em all is watermelon..the smell alone cry
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shop for your online grocery and everyday item @ your convience, visit www.myfoodwarehouse.com

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by nickishire: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
I hate Beans and Corn (Adalu)
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Oyindidi(f): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maureenlucy:
I can't stand Pap and Orange
my sister, I hate pap and orange too. I can't stand orange
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
shalomtemmy:
Danwake,a popular meal in the north.
that stuff I very irritating. like a child's poo
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Adekunlemoyo: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
I dnt like eatin. Yam!
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by saraki2019(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Eba and egwusi soap or amala ewedu soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared / Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Remove Only One From This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.