Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – (24729 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian / Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by frankihima(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Integrityfarms:
This is a zoo.

Come and start with my arrest .... Period

Trump should have arrested thousands of Americans for castigating him every second.

PMB thinks that this is 1984
chest beater.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by soulhacker: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
military regime.....they want us to lay down our arms(our voices)
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by cjrane: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
As if they have not been here as DSS and whatever name since 2015.

Buhari should tell us how much of tax payers money he spent on himself. How much did he pay the British just to park his jet for more than 100 days at their airport. Buhari is a shameless Dictator like Kim jon Un trying to muffle free speech of his people . He will still fail. His threats won't stop Nigerians from speaking truth to power.
grin

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yup!!!
I believe you have such technology, but kidnappers still call to cash out their ransom.
Next news please.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by aputel: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
The need to monitor the social media is long overdue, No nation will sacrifice it's security,peace and togetherness on the altar of free speech .The activities of the iPOB e-rats make it more urgent .

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by NSK4U(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
sign of improvement only if the move is possible and not targeted to some sections/regions of the country.

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:

my brother buy from olx

i just ordered a brand new one from jumia

u guys are just so funny

BTW, who sells thunder on OLX? grin

Expand your Business online with a Website of your own. N20k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by toxict14: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dictatorship no be only person wee be dick, una Neva see something.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by brownhawk: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
This govt is becoming sth else. They want to gag us now..
In a democracy people are free to air their views without threats.
free to air views not stupidity or malice

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Tadeus(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

my name is Charles Chinda from ikwerre, Obiakpo LGA, from a family of 5 2 boys and 3 girls

am from Adageorge Rivers state

Schooled at University of calabar, computer science 2015 set

my phone number is 070*6836*5152

tell them thunder scatter their nyash

tell buhari say his one legged president that is y he's scarred of rat

tell buhari his government is the worst from the history of Adam till 23rd August 2017

Mynd44 pls don't remove my post, it is my die not urs

thank u

Major-general enenche, soup don land. Abeg, go after dis guy and bring him to book. All the data you will need for your scientific research is der sir. Lols
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by daveyjay(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2017
APC as opposition party under Jonathan invented the politics of hate speech

karma is a bitch
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by MEILYN(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2017
sukkot:
good. arrest all these ipod yoofs. lock them away and throw away the key in the pacific ocean
Good? Really?
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Kendroid:

Useless, Brainless, and shameless sets of people...u won't monitor how Nigerian Soldiers has been abusing and extorting innocent Civilians

u won't monitor how Soldiers has been killing innocent and peaceful protesters

u won't monitor how Boko Haram has been killing innocent souls in the North

u want to coman monitor what people say online.

May somtin as heavy as Rick Ross fall on u.

Free of charge...

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by bjwizzo(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2017
those men are confuse....they never solve serious problem way dey hand here they are talking abt Internet .....kia 9ja they wil never change
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by hubreality(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2017
DICTATORSHIP in disguise ...
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Kaybaba5(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2017
This is Naija for you
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by sukkot: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2017
MEILYN:
Good? Really?
yup lol
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Kaysalas(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

my name is Charles Chinda from ikwerre, Obiakpo LGA, from a family of 5 2 boys and 3 girls

tell buhari his government is the worst from the history of Adam till 23rd August 2017

thank u
why you nor drop ya address nah? make dem find you come shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin wink
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by luckyogor(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
What a country! Yoruba people shebi una see where una know know land this country,what a country!
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by tekknow727: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Shameless military herdsmen, its now clear that dis ppl were cow milk.upon all these problems u still have time to b monitoring social media.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Amah91(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

thank u
So funny pls tell them ooo.. its your die and not their die
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Abudu2000(m): 2:17am On Aug 25, 2017
rhektor:

Critisism is not a bad thing but hate speech as it is being used on our social media platforms especially on nairaland is never acceptable anywhere in the world. The fact that you are not affected today is not a guarantee that you will be free from it forever. Our social media needs to be monitored since most Nigerians had proven that they needed to be monitored so be it. Whoever r is afraid of being monitored surely has skeleton in his/her cupboard
ur parents would burst into tears if they should read this considering how hard they worked to give u this little education
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Abudu2000(m): 2:30am On Aug 25, 2017
sukkot:
international community does not care about all that so long as you play ball. they knew ghaddafi and sadam terrorized their citizens and turned a blind eye till those two decided not to play ball anymore then they went for them. see in this game of international espionage and politics, everybody needs some dirt or scandal on them. if you are squeaky clean nobody is politicking with you. its like before you join a gang you need to kill someone so that they can have that secret on you. so ermm yeah, and especially in nigeria it is easy to get away with something like that.

listen i am someone who believes too many cooks spoil the broth. too many people with opinions destroy a nation. i believe in dictatorship. and i believe in mild brutality. its too many people these days running their mouth because of no fear of repercussions. you see all these street urchins with no achievements to their name calling a whole general like buhari a kunu sipping dullard. people like that need to be drowned or shot. i strongly believe that
by looking at the kind of topics on ur profile it is crystal clear u were put here by someone solely for this purpose and i know i'm not the onky one who has noticed your politically inclined topics and comments especially those that suport this tyranic govt.. you know what sickening about you is that your wording is so rude and almost does the opposite of what u have in mind that you even make the masters who put u up here look worse than the monsters they are and i hope they even dont see ur comments coz they would begin to think that you are the wrong one for this online interception job
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by rhektor(m): 6:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Abudu2000:
ur parents would burst into tears if they should read this considering how hard they worked to give u this little education

This shows how shallow minded you are, just can't be logical about an argument but to be abusive your types are the one that really need monitoring online since you can not think rationally for yourself on your own
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by sukkot: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Abudu2000:
by looking at the kind of topics on ur profile it is crystal clear u were put here by someone solely for this purpose and i know i'm not the onky one who has noticed your politically inclined topics and comments especially those that suport this tyranic govt.. you know what sickening about you is that your wording is so rude and almost does the opposite of what u have in mind that you even make the masters who put u up here look worse than the monsters they are and i hope they even dont see ur comments coz they would begin to think that you are the wrong one for this online interception job
thanks for the complement. I always aim to please

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Acting CJN On Appointment Of 5 Justices Of The Supreme Court / Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road / Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.